Ranger Sword Patch Inc!! (Link)

in Ranger

Posted by: shadowpass.4236

shadowpass.4236

I was a power ranger before it was cool.
Guild Leader of Favorable Winds [Wind]

in Ranger

Posted by: adventure.9032

adventure.9032

I had no idea that skill was broken until I saw this link and read ppl’s opinions about this and I have used mainhand sword on ranger since I started playing! The autoattack has been good for me. I use it in pve and wvw But then again I have only played guild wars 2 for less than 100 hours and my wvw rank is 27 xD

What i like about the skill now is that it behaves a bit different from other skills and sometimes you get to use this “Hidden Feature” it has:

Say you are fighting against multiple opponents, one is in melee range and the other one is far away. You want to kill the dude who is far away. Now you target the dude who is away and manually hit the dude on melee range with sword #1 and then hit him twice with it. Then make sure your next attack does’t hit the melee dude and press use #1 twice -> you make two leaps towards the “far away” dude! Ok it is nothing special, but still something cool that sword can do : )

But jeah I hope the new sword skill will be good in damage and maybe has kitteneful effect to it!