Ranger WvW Videos

Ranger WvW Videos

in Ranger

Posted by: Prysin.8542

Prysin.8542

I decided to make a thread for us to share some of our own, or other peoples ranger gameplay videos. Share the best, the worst, the awesome, the cool looking stuff you find.

A video i found on YT today through some random clicking led me to this guy named Matt Norris who posted this;
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fsl_gOAPqxc&feature=player_detailpage

Lv 80 Guard, Ranger, Ele, Thief, warr, engi
Currently @ some T1 server in EU

Ranger WvW Videos

in Ranger

Posted by: nagymbear.5280

nagymbear.5280

Check this video out, the greatest player playing the game. Go watch it you mouth breathers!

Khert Devileyes – Ranger / Mano Negra – Thief / Nagymbear – Warrior /
Elona Bonechill – Necro / Fionna Gymirdottier – Guard /// RoF

Ranger WvW Videos

in Ranger

Posted by: awge.3852

awge.3852

Check this video out, the greatest player playing the game. Go watch it you mouth breathers!

Looks like Bear wasn’t so useless after all (engineer fight) nice video

Mon Fils — Favorable Winds [Wind] — Blackgate
Ranger’s guide to PvP/WvW: http://tinyurl.com/oht3e9z

Ranger WvW Videos

in Ranger

Posted by: nagymbear.5280

nagymbear.5280

On a more serious note I remember this video having a huge impression on me when I saw it. I bought the game on day -3 but didn’t really play it until early 2013. Coming from a cheap free to play wow clone where my dps as a mage consisted of giving the tank a few seconds to get aggro, applying all buffs and hitting the 3 key as many times as I was able to in my 10 seconds window this video was like the intro suggests a hit in the face. My first exotic gear was carrion and it was really bad, probably my skills though. And then I look at this and not 2 minutes pass and I know more about combos, evades and blocks than I learnt on my own. Utility just wasn’t part of skills on the game I played. Still a solid video, a bit disillusioned now on how true the comments still are in the video after more than a year. Enjoy!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-CzRt3fbZ0&list=UUgLbWtvtzdU0Ho0zto6VnTQ

Khert Devileyes – Ranger / Mano Negra – Thief / Nagymbear – Warrior /
Elona Bonechill – Necro / Fionna Gymirdottier – Guard /// RoF

Ranger WvW Videos

in Ranger

Posted by: Tricare.2946

Tricare.2946

This is one of my favorite videos playing the ranger.

Ranger WvW Videos

in Ranger

Posted by: Sol.4310

Sol.4310

Hi, back on Dec 18th, 2012 I released a video under one of my old character names. The old days was the best days.

- Before the Pet Nerf.
- EB Removed all conditions every 10 seconds.
- QZ on a 5 point trait.

The glory days when Ranger had a decent chance to live in WvW, you didn’t have to worry about OP Warrior’s and Epic Condition Spamming from Necro’s. PU Mesmers sucked also. Was so darn good back then, Thief’s and Mesmers felt rather balanced to fight even know there Burst Damage was rather deadly.

Saizo Sol – Ranger
Twitch – Aussie Streamer

Ranger WvW Videos

in Ranger

Posted by: RoyalPredator.9163

RoyalPredator.9163

What should I do against thieves who goes for a “Freefrag ranger hahahaha”?
They doublepush Skill#2 and I’m dead with 19-22k HP within 3 sec.
+ they go invisible, so they return with full HP 2 times between my heals.

I’ve tried moving smart, etc, but it just not working when they doublekick kill me.
Problem is that auto-jumping they have, and the 10k “autoattacks”

Game Designer || iREVOLUTION.Design \\
“A man chooses; a slave obeys.” | “Want HardMode? Play Ranger!”

Ranger WvW Videos

in Ranger

Posted by: atheria.2837

atheria.2837

Hi, back on Dec 18th, 2012 I released a video under one of my old character names. The old days was the best days.

- Before the Pet Nerf.
- EB Removed all conditions every 10 seconds.
- QZ on a 5 point trait.

The glory days when Ranger had a decent chance to live in WvW, you didn’t have to worry about OP Warrior’s and Epic Condition Spamming from Necro’s. PU Mesmers sucked also. Was so darn good back then, Thief’s and Mesmers felt rather balanced to fight even know there Burst Damage was rather deadly.

Against 5-7 there should be a WAY for a person to get away, at the very least, but even one person can do so much damage that one is dead in one or two hits…

Ranger’s can not do that so why so many other’s allowed to have such a huge advantage over us?

Not keeping all IT jobs here is a major reason IT is so bad HERE. 33y IT 10y IT Security

Ranger WvW Videos

in Ranger

Posted by: Prysin.8542

Prysin.8542

i should have filmed todays roaming… 2 way battle in SM, zerker thief creep up on me (atm i was running zerker ranger). Popped signet of the hunt, used Path of scars. Hits thief on the way, thief shadowsteps, does CnD and stealths and i go “oh shiiii”… axe returned and thief appears on ground, downed. 2-shot by axe. best kill this week.

Lv 80 Guard, Ranger, Ele, Thief, warr, engi
Currently @ some T1 server in EU

Ranger WvW Videos

in Ranger

Posted by: Fluffball.8307

Fluffball.8307

That full berserker double melee was really fun to watch. Time to ditch my LB/melee for a bit before the 2nd season starts!

Ranger WvW Videos

in Ranger

Posted by: FrouFrou.4958

FrouFrou.4958

http://youtu.be/CbVglA9dRQQ

Shameless self-promotion woop! My latest video while running a power melee build and doing pretty o-kay. I used to run solo back in the days but lately I’ve only encountered PU mesmers, thieves and nike warriors so my adventure videos are about my 2-4 man Froublob fighting for justice and whatnot, trying to find fair and/or outnumbered fights. The latter one is not a problem really. Lots of rangers tends to complain they have no place in groups but I found a ranger shaped spot in our group. Or well to be quite honest I didn’t choose the bait life, the bait life chose me. I run, kite and taunt them evil-doers to chase me while my trusty sidekicks picks them off :>

Froudactyl // Herp Derp Druid // Judge Legends [JDGE] // Seafarer’s Rest

Ranger WvW Videos

in Ranger

Posted by: Zoia.3678

Zoia.3678

(edited by Zoia.3678)

Ranger WvW Videos

in Ranger

Posted by: Sol.4310

Sol.4310

How a ranger should of been.

Saizo Sol – Ranger
Twitch – Aussie Streamer

Ranger WvW Videos

in Ranger

Posted by: Fluffball.8307

Fluffball.8307

Found this bearbow guy kicking kitten . This was a blast to watch. I bet that surprises the hell out of people.