Ranger dueling montage

Ranger dueling montage

in Ranger

Posted by: Kaybosh.5183

Kaybosh.5183

Heya, recently i`ve left my home server, Aurora Glade(EU) and i went to Gandara(EU) in attempt to find some challanging roamers and fights,had alot of fun in the last period and i`ve decided to post a little bit of what i recorded so far in those first days.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7byYmECOfEs&list=UUlWCnHmG_-W4bTeRKxC-jYA

Ranger dueling montage

in Ranger

Posted by: SilverWF.4789

SilverWF.4789

You were need to transfer to SFR if had a wish to find some "challenging roamers"

#SAVEDONBASS from Ukraine!
Seafarer’s Rest (EU): Liicher (Engi), Lii Cher (Warrior), Swf (Elem),
Licharr (Guard), Lich Eir (Ranger), Alt Fh (Thief). Lii Cherr (Mesm), S Wf (Necr)

Ranger dueling montage

in Ranger

Posted by: Kaybosh.5183

Kaybosh.5183

SFR looks to boring to me… You always win, blobbly and no hard matchups where you struggle and lose everywhere you go . Gandara is “roamer`s paradise” .

Ranger dueling montage

in Ranger

Posted by: SilverWF.4789

SilverWF.4789

SFR looks to boring to me… You always win, blobbly and no hard matchups where you struggle and lose everywhere you go . Gandara is “roamer`s paradise” .

maybe you’re right.
At Piken I had a good roaming fights too, but besides that – total ignore to the WvW stuff: you know, keeps defense, upgrade etc.
At SFR good WvW-players but for roaming… All I find here is challenging zerg blobs, steamrolling you nearly always

#SAVEDONBASS from Ukraine!
Seafarer’s Rest (EU): Liicher (Engi), Lii Cher (Warrior), Swf (Elem),
Licharr (Guard), Lich Eir (Ranger), Alt Fh (Thief). Lii Cherr (Mesm), S Wf (Necr)

Ranger dueling montage

in Ranger

Posted by: Fluffball.8307

Fluffball.8307

My god, I don’t know how that guardian lost to you. You did literally everything possible wrong and still managed to win. I think you knocked yourself down SIX times if I counted right, you blew a PBS on aegis, you missed almost every important dodge, you wasted dodges to run sideways faster…