Ranger petition

Ranger petition

in Ranger

Posted by: samanosuke asakura.6240

samanosuke asakura.6240

hi guys,
i am really tired of this crap why is every profession being upgrade while ranger is being downgraded or not even being improved. if you want to join wvw guild with your ranger forget it most guild well tell you to kitten off. if guys feels the same plz sign the petition down below with your thought on the ranger. Lets a F***** Difference.

Honour and Pride and Devotion

Samanosuke Asakura Far shiver peaks

Ranger petition

in Ranger

Posted by: F I R S T.3976

F I R S T.3976

Been playing with ranger for more than a year now and i wouldnt think twice of Suggesting to rework ranger (back to the drawing board same with pets)

What doesn’t kill you makes you stronger

(edited by F I R S T.3976)

Ranger petition

in Ranger

Posted by: ChioChip.5970

ChioChip.5970

They closed my topic… where we only talked about petitions in general.

To bad this will be closed soon

Ranger petition

in Ranger

Posted by: samanosuke asakura.6240

samanosuke asakura.6240

when will they do something about it

Honour and Pride and Devotion

Samanosuke Asakura Far shiver peaks

Ranger petition

in Ranger

Posted by: Coarr.3286

Coarr.3286

we did run with 2 ranger, 1 thief, 1 necro and 1 guard yesterday. killed every 10 ppl strong fotm guild groups (like 4x warrior, 3x guard, 2x ele, 1xmesmer/necro).

edit: axe mh skill 1 needs a buff, thats all.

i dont see the problem with ranger(remember ranger != archer).

[care] Coarr Ix – Ranger
Kodash
Stomp some Piken!

Ranger petition

in Ranger

Posted by: Gorwald.6170

Gorwald.6170

we did run with 2 ranger, 1 thief, 1 necro and 1 guard yesterday. killed every 10 ppl strong fotm guild groups (like 4x warrior, 3x guard, 2x ele, 1xmesmer/necro).

edit: axe mh skill 1 needs a buff, thats all.

i dont see the problem with ranger(remember ranger != archer).

So, basically, you’re saying that if we play only one style, we don’t have problem?

Because i’m quite sure the 2 rangers in your group were playing condi/bunkers ones as you stated than ranger!=archer…

And if ranger is not about archery/pet, i would like to know why in the artwork of Anet, they allways show with a bow and why they are saying that about the class :

Unparalleled archers, rangers are capable of bringing down foes from a distance with their bows. With traps, nature spirits, and a stable of loyal pets at their command, rangers can adapt to any situation.

https://www.guildwars2.com/en/the-game/professions/ranger/

Unparalleled archers…i just loled seeing that when a thief/warrior with bow deal better damage than us…

Traps? even wells from necros does better jobs than this…specially when they’ve been nerfed now to 50% duration instead of “twice as long” duration…

So…

Karpal – Augury rock (French server)
Ranger 80 – Warrior 80 – Mesmer 80 – Necromancer 80 – Guardian 80

Ranger petition

in Ranger

Posted by: Phoebe Ascension.8437

Phoebe Ascension.8437

Removing topics like this is silly. The person who does this should feel ashamed. Cause it is a bad deed. We are discussing how to improve the game, and you remove this information, with 1 click.

Legendary weapons can be hidden now!
No excuse anymore for not giving ‘hide mounts’-option
No thanks to unidentified weapons.

Ranger petition

in Ranger

Posted by: Coarr.3286

Coarr.3286

1x hybrid dmg support heavy cc
1x condition dmg support heavy cc

necro: hybrid dmg
guard: full bersi
thief: full bersi

the problem with bows is that they are single target weapons and not viable in wvw because of that. when i do duels i always use sb(superb singel target weapon in gw2) + sword/horn

but samano asked for ranger in a wvw guild. there is no space for singel target dmg.

[care] Coarr Ix – Ranger
Kodash
Stomp some Piken!