Ranger stealth skill.

Ranger stealth skill.

in Ranger

Posted by: SmartCheetah.1268

SmartCheetah.1268

Yep. I think rangers should have some kind of utillity skill with stealth. All in all hunters need to be stealthy to get their game so why not? I don’t think that it would ruin a balance of this (ATM very well balanced) class. We have only one trait which actually gives us stealth and it’s very occassional. Personally I’m one of these guys who love to attack unexpected or juke my enemies with use of stealth. What you guys think? Maybe remaking one of the existing skills or adding a trait which will give few seconds of stealth on use of one of the abillities?

I would also love to hear from devs if they plan remaking some skills or adding additional mechanics to classes. We can theorycraft as long as we want but all in all everything is up to you guys ;-)

Ranger stealth skill.

in Ranger

Posted by: Joey.3928

Joey.3928

The ranger in this game relies on their pet. I don’t think stealth would work for the class all too well. I think the main focus of the ranger is to support and/or deal damage with their pet.

There is one trait that puts you in stealth for 3 seconds if you get a stun/knockback etc.

Estel Wolfheart
Norn Ranger
Hardcorepwnograhpy [HARD] | Isle of Janthir

Ranger stealth skill.

in Ranger

Posted by: Tyler.4150

Tyler.4150

I think that the devs could give the option for rangers to not use a pet. By giving us this option it would allow them to give us more useful skills for people who want to go solo. This could be stealth skills which I love btw. I also think that with the option to remove the pet, the ranger should get buffs to DPS and toughness because that is what the pet does a lot of. But they should only get these buffs if they choose to not have a pet. What do you guys think of that?

North America – Isle of Janthir
Morowen Argon | Human Ranger | Lvl 80
Jada Argon | Human Mesmer | Lvl 56

Ranger stealth skill.

in Ranger

Posted by: spoodigity.4321

spoodigity.4321

There was one in beta but they took it out. Would have made a nice utility skill but I guess they don’t want us too similar to thieves.