Ranger video post patch

in Ranger

Posted by: Tricare.2946

Tricare.2946

Ranger video post patch

in Ranger

Posted by: Fester.9328

Fester.9328

I would ask you to post your build/runes/armor/weapon/sigils but ah……I’m afraid there would be a hot-fix within the hour. That was just awesome…awesome.

It’s good to see that you found a way to keep playing your ranger. I , like many others, am at a loss as to what to do, i rolled a warrior yesterday, fun, but not the same. I have never been a big fan of mellee ranger, but i just don’t feel like lvling a new toon.

Again, props to you.

Also…how many of them were you fighting? 5-10-15?

Ranger video post patch

in Ranger

Posted by: Buttercup.5871

Buttercup.5871

Very nice vid! Without trying to sound disrespectful in any way, I somehow received the distinct impression that others in this video trying to kill the same targets were dishing out substantially more damage than you did. Can you give your opinion on your damage post-patch?

(edited by Buttercup.5871)

Ranger video post patch

in Ranger

Tricare.2946

I would say damage is about the same. Being a condition build my damage is less noticeable than zerker builds. Drakes are still great imo, area weakness and their f2 hits hard, just have to set it up. (that’s why in the video I only use it once or twice) If you watch the 3rd clip, you see my drake hit the warrior with his f2 and it hits for 900+ 5 times, which also bounces.

Ranger video post patch

in Ranger

Posted by: Vermillion.1429

Vermillion.1429

Loved the video, if only for the monarch’s leap trick you did in one of them. Spent the past 10min practicing that smoothly.

I can tell he at least has 10 points into Marksminship for Keen Edge, and probably only 10 points. I assume its Settlers/Apothecary with Dwayna Runes given the Regen from Heal.

My guess is 10/0/30/10/20, greed makes me want at least 25in BM for the power bonus; which is utterly pointless in reality.

Ranger video post patch

in Ranger

Tricare.2946

Loved the video, if only for the monarch’s leap trick you did in one of them. Spent the past 10min practicing that smoothly.

I can tell he at least has 10 points into Marksminship for Keen Edge, and probably only 10 points. I assume its Settlers/Apothecary with Dwayna Runes given the Regen from Heal.

My guess is 10/0/30/10/20, greed makes me want at least 25in BM for the power bonus; which is utterly pointless in reality.

You got it.

Ranger video post patch

in Ranger

Posted by: Sol.4310

Sol.4310

Tricare you from Maguuma?

Saizo Sol – Ranger
Twitch – Aussie Streamer

Ranger video post patch

in Ranger

Tricare.2946

Tricare you from Maguuma?

yeah I am

Ranger video post patch

in Ranger

Posted by: Sol.4310

Sol.4310

Figured nicely done. I’m Maguuma as well, best place for roamers/duellers.

Saizo Sol – Ranger
Twitch – Aussie Streamer

Ranger video post patch

in Ranger

Tricare.2946

Figured nicely done. I’m Maguuma as well, best place for roamers/duellers.

Thanks, yeah I agree, now finding other people to fight is a different story.

Ranger video post patch

in Ranger

Posted by: hyjaxxx.1584

hyjaxxx.1584

This plays almost exactly like my Re-port331 . You were very fluid in your motions and if people watching the video keep an eye on targets you laced with Conds. they were dropping pretty fast.

Rangers set up in this manner are so much fun to play, i cant imagine anyone wanting to use a bow..but its all preference i ’spose

Whoajaxx the Ranger
Re-Port331,331R,DD331,Re-portV
Currently looking for wvw guild@henge

Ranger video post patch

in Ranger

Posted by: Xsorus.2507

Xsorus.2507

Think he’s running similar to the build I posted about switching too…Though he’s sticking to SoR vs Sharpening Stones and only relying on Keen Edges instead.

http://www.youtube.com/user/Xsorus/videos?view=0
Natures Ninja and Pain Inverter – Ranger PvP movies
http://www.twitch.tv/xsorovos

Ranger video post patch

in Ranger

Posted by: Exocet.7306

Exocet.7306

Nice video BUT i picked the ranger to use bows cuz i like to hit things form afar. You could manage to work the the options available but i think that adapting to new gameplay its not an option for a lot of rangers like myself.