Rangers – Post Your Stats

in Ranger

Posted by: zajatorrete.2350

zajatorrete.2350

Not sure about final.. but i am happy with my stats right now.

Attachments:

[DHE] Darkhaven Elite
http://www.darkhavenelite.com

in Ranger

Posted by: Aveneo.2068

Aveneo.2068

Uhm, you might wish to include a little bit more because at present time this thread feels a bit pointless imho. Unless you made a new thread in order to have a similar thread like this:

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/professions/guardian/Post-Your-Stats-1/first

So I’m happy that you’re happy; but I think you might want to change the thread title if you wanted it to be a thread about Ranger’s posting their stats.

Valiant Aislinn – Aveneo Lightbringer – Shalene Amuriel – Dread Cathulu
Fojja – Vyxxi – Nymmra – Mymmra – Champion of Dwayna .. and more

Highly Over Powered Explorers [HOPE] – Desolation EU

(edited by Aveneo.2068)

in Ranger

zajatorrete.2350

But that’s for guardian? i’m looking for something like that on this thread.. i can’t find it anywhere XD..

[DHE] Darkhaven Elite

(edited by zajatorrete.2350)

in Ranger

Aveneo.2068

Not sure if we already have a similar thread here in the Ranger forums to be honest. But if your intention was to start one, you might wish to edit your topic title to something like “Rangers – Post Your Stats”.

in Ranger

zajatorrete.2350

Great idea!.. there you go

[DHE] Darkhaven Elite

in Ranger

Aveneo.2068

Alright, here’s my Ranger then.

Attachments:

in Ranger

Posted by: NemesiS.6749

NemesiS.6749

Ill post it, that is my old berserker gear. It have T3 so getting rip of it is not an option lol. I was thinking maybe is a lot better to have power/prec/toughness gear, not like gear adds a lot of crit damage anyways, probably better with toughness.

My build is weird, just trying things up

Attachments:

in Ranger

Posted by: Khalic.3561

Khalic.3561

Alright, here’s mine.

Attachments:

Khyla Shadowsong ~ Charr Ele, Engi, Mes, Ranger, Guard, Thief, War, Necro
Northern Shiverpeaks ~ [dO] Drop Otter

in Ranger

Posted by: Chokolata.1870

Chokolata.1870

Stats for the choko dual bow beastmaster build *

Attachments:

in Ranger

Posted by: Bailey.6892

Bailey.6892

Condition build

Attachments:

in Ranger

Posted by: Faux Sheaux.6179

Faux Sheaux.6179

BEHOLD

15 characters

Attachments:

Ehmry Bay – Grindhouse Gaming [GH]
Menorah | Charr Cat | Some Cat Thing
Still running my old RRR build because why not

in Ranger

Posted by: SLOTH.5231

SLOTH.5231

My WvW BM/Condition Build.

Attachments:

in Ranger

Posted by: Paz Shadow.9715

Paz Shadow.9715

My old berserker build

Attachments:

Green Eye of Grenth | PR Officer | JQ

in Ranger

Posted by: Belzebu.3912

Belzebu.3912

My Trapper/BM build (0/20/20/0/30)

Attachments:

Charter Vanguard [CV] – HoD
Bardy Belzebuson – Ranger Sir Belzebu – Herald
(and the other 8 elite specs maxed too)

in Ranger

Posted by: Linguistically Inept.6583

Linguistically Inept.6583

mine
… the GS is knights; so it gains a bit of toughness and loses a bit of crit damage on swap
(im also working towards azureflame…)

Attachments:

Desolation: 80 ranger [Nightwither], 80 necro [Dusk Grimsoul]
80 warr [Blaze Steelsoul], 80 ele [Blaze Nightstrike], 80 mesmer [Grim Shatterwhirl]
80 guard [Dusk Grimlight], 80 engi [Flintgear]

in Ranger

Posted by: Sarlack.4096

Sarlack.4096

Using Sharpening Stone and Mango Pie.

Attachments:

in Ranger

Posted by: BrotatoChipps.9158

BrotatoChipps.9158

Bunker build, relying on pet for damage. SB, GS.

Attachments:

Northern Shiverpeaks
- Twisted Rune [tR]

in Ranger

Posted by: Jericho.4598

Jericho.4598

I see stats people posted wanting to be tank beastmasters and bunkers and what not and I think you can get better bang for your buck with this:

WvW:
http://gw2buildcraft.com/calculator/ranger/?6.3|1.1n.h4|5.1g.h17|1n.71j.1n.71j.1n.71j.1n.71j.1n.71j.1n.71j|1c.67.1c.67.1c.67.1c.67.1c.67.1c.67|0.k1a.u6ab.5.f5|3l.7|4j.4w.4r.4q.54|e

I’ve been trying to min-max for the past few weeks and so far this overall is a great BM build because you can lock down an opponent in WvW for a good amount of time for your pet to get damage in. You can still dish out decent damage if your pet is killed. Shortbow and Greatsword synergizes very well with this build because you can easily get in and get out and stun your opponents if you chain it correctly and if it all lands. Been running this build lately in WvW and PvE and loving it so far, I think this will be my permanent damage build. Working on a condition build next.

PvE:
http://gw2buildcraft.com/calculator/ranger/?6.3|1.1n.h4|5.1g.h17|1n.71j.1n.71j.1n.71j.1n.71j.1n.71j.1n.71j|1c.67.1c.67.1c.67.1c.67.1c.67.1c.67|0.k1a.k6a.f5.f5|3l.7|4i.4w.4r.4q.54|e

Instead of 30 into WS, put 10 of those points into NM for Fortifying Bond. And get Healing Spring over Troll Unguent for the condition removal. This trait is well worth it; this help allows your pet to live A LOT longer in PvE dungeon contents as well as up it’s dps because in dungeons you usually gain might from other party members and ALL boons are shared with your pet, it’s great.

Rangers. We inherit the wild.

(edited by Jericho.4598)

in Ranger

Posted by: Manekk.6981

Manekk.6981

I see stats people posted wanting to be tank beastmasters and bunkers and what not and I think you can get better bang for your buck with this:

WvW:
http://gw2buildcraft.com/calculator/ranger/?6.3|1.1n.h4|5.1g.h17|1n.71j.1n.71j.1n.71j.1n.71j.1n.71j.1n.71j|1c.67.1c.67.1c.67.1c.67.1c.67.1c.67|0.k1a.u6ab.5.f5|3l.7|4j.4w.4r.4q.54|e

I’ve been trying to min-max for the past few weeks and so far this overall is a great BM build because you can lock down an opponent in WvW for a good amount of time for your pet to get damage in. You can still dish out decent damage if your pet is killed. Shortbow and Greatsword synergizes very well with this build because you can easily get in and get out and stun your opponents if you chain it correctly and if it all lands. Been running this build lately in WvW and PvE and loving it so far, I think this will be my permanent damage build. Working on a condition build next.

PvE:
http://gw2buildcraft.com/calculator/ranger/?6.3|1.1n.h4|5.1g.h17|1n.71j.1n.71j.1n.71j.1n.71j.1n.71j.1n.71j|1c.67.1c.67.1c.67.1c.67.1c.67.1c.67|0.k1a.k6a.f5.f5|3l.7|4i.4w.4r.4q.54|e

Instead of 30 into WS, put 10 of those points into NM for Fortifying Bond. And get Healing Spring over Troll Unguent for the condition removal. This trait is well worth it; this help allows your pet to live A LOT longer in PvE dungeon contents as well as up it’s dps because in dungeons you usually gain might from other party members and ALL boons are shared with your pet, it’s great.

Doesn’t have a single condition removal though, that would hurt you bad against some.

I’ve been using signet of renewal together with sigil of generosity I actually haven’t felt the need for more a single time since switching to it, that is also on a power/crit bm spec and it would work well for this too.

edit: didn’t see empathic bond must have looked at the wrong build or something

(edited by Manekk.6981)

in Ranger

Jericho.4598

That’s the bane of this class is that we have hardly any condition removal. I rely on WS grandmaster trait and Healing Spring for my condition removal. The signet isn’t worth it though in my opinion.

I use to run Melandru runes with Poultry for 65% conditional removal time but I opted for this route.

EDIT: Haven’t tried Sigil of Generosity, I’ll have to test that out. As far as the SoR go I hate the cooldown on it. If it’s reworked somehow on the 30th I might consider it.

(edited by Jericho.4598)

in Ranger

Posted by: Manekk.6981

Manekk.6981

That’s the bane of this class is that we have hardly any condition removal. I rely on WS grandmaster trait and Healing Spring for my condition removal. The signet isn’t worth it though in my opinion.

I use to run Melandru runes with Poultry for 65% conditional removal time but I opted for this route.

EDIT: Haven’t tried Sigil of Generosity, I’ll have to test that out. As far as the SoR go I hate the cooldown on it. If it’s reworked somehow on the 30th I might consider it.

SoR is really strong on passive for removals actually together with generosity conditions aren’t a problem at all plus you have a stunbreaker than can also strip immobilize in one go should you need it you’ll be more vulnerable after of course but that is the game and atleast you won’t be totally naked since you still have generosity helping some, I swapped LR for SoR and also Bond for Barkskin and feel much stronger for it not to mention it’ll increase pet survivability tenfold, it’s not perfect but it works and definetly something you should atleast try.

(edited by Manekk.6981)

in Ranger

Posted by: NemesiS.6749

NemesiS.6749

SoR is really strong on passive for removals actually together with generosity conditions aren’t a problem at all plus you have a stunbreaker than can also strip immobilize in one go should you need it you’ll be more vulnerable after of course but that is the game and atleast you won’t be totally naked since you still have generosity helping some, I swapped LR for SoR and also Bond for Barkskin and feel much stronger for it not to mention it’ll increase pet survivability tenfold, it’s definetly something you should atleast try.

I gotta SoR is really good, started using it recently and in combination with healing spring i almost never have a condition on me. Not the best condition removal but its good, better than nothing

in Ranger

Jericho.4598

Sounds good, I’ll give it a go.

in Ranger

Posted by: Outatime.5183

Outatime.5183

in Ranger

Posted by: Belzebu.3912

Belzebu.3912

I like to have a lot of healing when running BM build since in small zergs you can’t rely in other things to keep your pet alive, since we can’t have every stat at max I picked vitality, condition damage and healing to be high, medium toughness and 30 points in BM, so far it is working VERY well, I see my jaguar survive much more than most players and my carrion devourer is pretty much immortal.
The worst part of my build is that I only have healing spring as cond removal, I need to figure out something in that aspect.

Charter Vanguard [CV] – HoD
Bardy Belzebuson – Ranger Sir Belzebu – Herald
(and the other 8 elite specs maxed too)

in Ranger

Posted by: Kjeld.9730

Kjeld.9730

These are my stats and here’s the build for those who are interrested.

http://gw2buildcraft.com/calculator/ranger/?6.0|1.1g.h2|5.1g.h16|1n.7r.1n.7r.1n.7r.1n.7r.1n.7r.1n.7r|4t.d1f.3t.d1d.3x.d1d.3u.d1d.2v.d1e.2w.d1e|0.k2a.k6a.k59.a1|3l.7|4h.4w.4y.4o.0|e (trinkets are not 100% correct)

UPDATE: 2nd screenshot added because of best vitality ever.

Attachments:

Ranger of [MGK] – Aurora glade.

(edited by Kjeld.9730)

in Ranger

Posted by: Himei.5379

Himei.5379

Here are my stats for both weapon sets. Sword/Axe has 43% Crit Chance since Sigil of Force doesnt show.

Attachments:

in Ranger

Posted by: Anthrage.2519

Anthrage.2519

My Condition Build.

-Condition-Damage Loadout-
Traits: 20/30/20/0/0
Food: Loaf of Omnomberry Bread and Master Maintenance Oil.
Sigils: Fire on Bow, Geomancy on Axe, Smoldering on Torch, Hydromancy on Warhorn
Runes: Undead

-Crit/Damage Loudout-
Traits: 20/30/20/0/0
Food: Loaf of Omnomberry Bread and Master Maintenance Oil.
Sigils: Intelligence on Bow, Intelligence on Axe, Sanctuary on Axe
Runes: Scholar

You’ll notice that 20/30/20/0/0 is the same for both loadouts of this build. This takes advantage of the flaw in our trait layouts…by swapping gear and switching out the individual traits, but not changing the trait lines – something you can do just by exiting combat – you get 2 significantly different platforms.

Trait details are:

-Condition Loadout-

Marksmanship: Predator’s Instinct and Eagle Eye
Skrimishing: Primal Reflexes, Trapper’s Expertise and Trap Potency
Wilderness Survival: Soften the Fall and Off-hand Training

-Crit/Damake Loadout-

Marksmanship: Predator’s Instinct and Eagle Eye
Skrimishing: Primal Reflexes, Quick Draw, and Moment of Clarity
Wilderness Survival: Wilderness Knowledge and Off-hand Training

With those 3 changes, you get 20% cooldown reduction on Survival Skills as well as Longbown and Shortbow, plus the Attack of Opportunity for yourself and your pet on Interupt of your enemy, and +50% Duration on outgoing Dazes and Stuns – this and the additional cooldown reduction you can take advantage of by swapping out for longbow on your secondary.

This method is a nice way of taking advantage of our less than ideal trait setup, I think.

Edited to include shot showing my sPvP versions of these builds

Attachments:

Ranger Anthrage Stormrider – Sanguine Wild Guild [SW]
sPvP BuildWvW Build
Tarnished Coast Server- Anthrage Stormrider on Youtube

(edited by Anthrage.2519)

in Ranger

Posted by: Lert.6287

Lert.6287

Food: Omnomberry Ghost, Master Maintenance Oil.
Sigils: Fire, Leeching, Blood.
Runes: Vampirims (due to health regen steal).

PS: Stat’s could’ve been higher with ruby/beryl orbs (12% more c. damage and some chance/health).

Attachments:

Engineer / Piken Square
Former Team Psy [Psy] member/ [BNF] guest
YT Channel

in Ranger

Posted by: Verdelet Arconia.6987

Verdelet Arconia.6987

3685 attack stats with shortbow

Attachments:

in Ranger

Posted by: Buddy.7563

Buddy.7563

If you’re rolling a condition damage spec. You might also want to try out Rare Veggie Pizza as a possible food option. That +40% condition duration is nothing to joke about.

Tom Badgerstache (Necro)
Gate of Madness [ART]

in Ranger

Posted by: Anthrage.2519

Anthrage.2519

I prefer damage to duration personally, given most conditions are stripped, at least in WvW. PVE is a different story.

If you’re rolling a condition damage spec. You might also want to try out Rare Veggie Pizza as a possible food option. That +40% condition duration is nothing to joke about.

Ranger Anthrage Stormrider – Sanguine Wild Guild [SW]
sPvP BuildWvW Build
Tarnished Coast Server- Anthrage Stormrider on Youtube

in Ranger

Posted by: nagymbear.5280

nagymbear.5280

Here’s my Charr. The build is 0/30/20/0/20 all exotics except crappy back piece. I like to switch around utilities and traits. This is what I ran last night to harass people on sieges on walls. I tend to swap SoH for Poison trap once I’m in range, and use entangle too. But charrzooka aoe is really nice with condition damage, IF you hit anything with it that is.

Attachments:

Khert Devileyes – Ranger / Mano Negra – Thief / Nagymbear – Warrior /
Elona Bonechill – Necro / Fionna Gymirdottier – Guard /// RoF