Rangers go from OP to total sh*t?

in Ranger

Posted by: Miss Allie.7952

Miss Allie.7952

no more pet damage, no more range on shortbow as forcing you to use longbow and i hate lb and I refuse to use it. Don’t get me wrong it’s ok to nerf us but not to the point to make it a total kitten class. my original build doesn’t work anymore after update cause my pets only tickle ppl now -.- srry, I’m just really kitten ed. I thought rangers main attribute were suppose to be their pets just as thiefs have their effing go stealth mode every 3 secs kitten .

in Ranger

Posted by: Miss Allie.7952

Miss Allie.7952

btw now everything is always out of range, in pvp someone runs away and that’s it, im outta range to do anything bout it. funny that i’m suppose to be a RANGER and im always outta range.

in Ranger

Posted by: Warzaw.2708

Warzaw.2708

I’ve given up on range and have been running my own 30/30/0/10/0 Build with a GS main and SB to hop out of melee really easily.

Ironically, as bad as our rap is, a ranger is currently involved in the fastest CoF P1 speedrun record using the Sword/Warhorn build.

If you really want to optimize your DPS, I’d suggest switching to melee and testing out the sword/warhorn build out there for your liking.

I gave up on the wrongbow awhile ago.

BREAK YOURSELVES UPON MY BODY
FEEL THE STRENGTH OF THE EARTH
Vicodium – Ranger (IX) Coldsnap

in Ranger

Posted by: Rym.1469

Rym.1469

Longbow is excellent. They just need to change Barrage for viable multi-cripple and remove #1 range requirement and It’ll be fun.

[rude]Antagonistka – Revenant, EU.
[SALT]Natchniony – Necromancer, EU.
Streams: http://www.twitch.tv/rym144