Rangers in wvw

Rangers in wvw

in Ranger

Posted by: Mosharn.8357

Mosharn.8357

Are people still against things like this?

Sure it seems OP but hey they die as fast as they kill and the rapid fire is pretty easy to avoid most of the time. I’ve seen a lot of people in map chat QQBBQin about this stuff but I just don’t see it lol.

Well have fun guys dudes

(edited by Mosharn.8357)

Rangers in wvw

in Ranger

Posted by: Kraljevo.2801

Kraljevo.2801

The only profession that should be having problems against a decent power ranger is a necromancer. (Lack of gap closers & openers and lack of stability)

Rangers in wvw

in Ranger

Posted by: Vert.5041

Vert.5041

I don’t think most people complain when they lose to a ranger in a 1v1. I think what happens is you are fighting somebody and a ranger starts to pew pew and you have to either die, run or blow all your cds to take out the first target only to die by ranger.

kitten I did this today on my ranger and had it done to me today on my ele. Let me tell you, when I didn’t have swirling winds and I blew my arcane shield and mist form to survive initial blast from ranger while I killed the engi in front of me it sure felt like kitten to eat 1.5 to 2.5k autos while I tried to find something to LOS with only to die by an unavoidable last flurry of rapid fire.

I’m not the best ele player but I’m sure 100% sure that the best ele player in the world would’ve died in this situation and that is what’s frustrating about dying by the mighty pew pew.

Rangers in wvw

in Ranger

Posted by: Mosharn.8357

Mosharn.8357

I don’t think most people complain when they lose to a ranger in a 1v1. I think what happens is you are fighting somebody and a ranger starts to pew pew and you have to either die, run or blow all your cds to take out the first target only to die by ranger.

kitten I did this today on my ranger and had it done to me today on my ele. Let me tell you, when I didn’t have swirling winds and I blew my arcane shield and mist form to survive initial blast from ranger while I killed the engi in front of me it sure felt like kitten to eat 1.5 to 2.5k autos while I tried to find something to LOS with only to die by an unavoidable last flurry of rapid fire.

I’m not the best ele player but I’m sure 100% sure that the best ele player in the world would’ve died in this situation and that is what’s frustrating about dying by the mighty pew pew.

Yeh the burst is crazy if you let a ranger walk around within range. I like playing ranger in roaming. In team fights if no one goes for me I can melt people really fast. When im on warrior roaming around, there is always that kitten ranger that comes out the woods with its machine gun goin off on me.

But in the end its fun to play and get rekt by rangers lol. If you don’t dodge it i think you deserve to be destroyed. They can be easily killed if you can close the gap and not get gs stunned. So its a fun mechanic imo.