Rangers need bleeding on auto

in Ranger

Posted by: foste.3098

foste.3098

I mean a actual bleed application on every hit, not like the shortbow which has a requirement to hit from the side or behind.
(this makes it very hard to put bleeding on a target that is actively fighting you in close range which is where you use the sbow, and even so the bleed is way to short)
Why doesn’t axe mainhand have a bleed on hit? I know it is suppose to be a power weapon as evident by it’s trait, but no one ever uses axe as a power weapon.

Imagine if the thief or necromancer did not have the bleed on their pistol / scepter attacks, sure they could do a condi burst every 10 sec or so but after that their damage would drop and they would have no sustained pressure.

see no evil ,until i stab you

in Ranger

Posted by: Serraphin Storm.2369

Serraphin Storm.2369

As a rangers we can apply bleeds by many means it is hard not to apply 25 stacks. Pet crit , your crit not including sigil crit. Fear will allow your target to turn turn his back on you. Jaguars can crit along while stealth. Pets that kd will allow you to position yourself while he’s down or throw entangle on him when hes face down.

Everyone thinks rangers just spam 111111. Its more than that. We are better than that. I am not in favor of anything that dumbs down the class.

In order to properly understand the big picture,
everyone should fear becoming mentally clouded and obsessed with one small section of truth.

in Ranger

Posted by: Ryan.9387

Ryan.9387

Run krait, rabid, sharpening stone trait & skill, earth sigil, and sharpened egdes trait.

1- shortbow auto
2- earth sigil
3- sharpened edges trait
4- sharpening stone

Nasty bleeds all on autoattack.

Ranger | Elementalist

in Ranger

Posted by: Klonko.8341

Klonko.8341

I dont want a bleed on auto because if they do so, they will need to reduce shortbow attack speed significiently which will sucks imo.

Raining Rainbows lvl 80 ranger ~~~~~ SBI server

in Ranger

Posted by: Prysin.8542

Prysin.8542

Run krait, rabid, sharpening stone trait & skill, earth sigil, and sharpened egdes trait.

1- shortbow auto
2- earth sigil
3- sharpened edges trait
4- sharpening stone

Nasty bleeds all on autoattack.

Add keen edge trait and lynx.

Bam 25 stacks easy

Lv 80 Guard, Ranger, Ele, Thief, warr, engi
Currently @ some T1 server in EU

in Ranger

Posted by: Amethyst Lure.5624

Amethyst Lure.5624

Krait runes are wonderful indeed

in Ranger

Posted by: jcbroe.4329

jcbroe.4329

Actually I’d argue the reverse, that NOBODY should have base condition application on autoattacks. At least not any with zero limiting factors on how they’re applied.

Then again, I actually want to play a balanced game, and not a game plagued with power creep and obvious imbalances, so I mean, any efforts I suggest in an effort to nip it in the bud seem moot at this point.

Jroh | Former SOAC Ranger Podcaster | Platinum Division Top 100 Player
www.twitch.tv/itsJROH For stream, stream schedule, other streamers, builds, etc
https://www.youtube.com/user/JRoeboat