Ride the grace!

Ride the grace!

in Ranger

Posted by: Curring.9752

Curring.9752

Not sure if anyone noticed but if you cancel Ancestral Grace (Swap weapons) it will play the end of RTLs animation.

In the greater blob of things, there is only the zerg.
Kittens, Kittens everywhere!

Ride the grace!

in Ranger

Posted by: Tragic Positive.9356

Tragic Positive.9356

Yea, plenty of us are aware they did a half-baked job on copy-pasting the Elementalist’s ability for our staff.

And managed to pug it mid-way by doing so. How did they manage, no one can tell.

“Observe, learn and counter.”

Ride the grace!

in Ranger

Posted by: Substance E.4852

Substance E.4852

lol if you really want some fun with staff 3, eat enough strawberry ghosts to get the effect and you will see your toon just run really fast rather then turn into a wisp.

Connection error(s) detected. Retrying…

Ride the grace!

in Ranger

Posted by: Lethal Njection.8741

Lethal Njection.8741

lol if you really want some fun with staff 3, eat enough strawberry ghosts to get the effect and you will see your toon just run really fast rather then turn into a wisp.

HAHAHAHAhahahah, I saw this the other day but thought it was just a one time glitch. I am going to do this everywhere from now on.

I save Ascalon against another Charr invasion, and my father trifles with doors!

Ride the grace!

in Ranger

Posted by: OGDeadHead.8326

OGDeadHead.8326

That can happen anyway. Yesterday I had it happen on several occasions, particulary in LA.

Win10 pro | Xeon 5650 @ 4 GHz | R9 280x toxic | 24 Gig Ram | Process Lasso user