MylesTheLionGomez.1496

Got a question about the runes

(1) 25 Pre
(2)10% Cond. Dur.
(3)50 Pre
(4)Heal Skill Boon
(5)90 Pre
(6)Cond. Removal plus all boons

More runes equal more bonuses, i get that but the Precision 25, 50, 90 is that separate? Is max precision i get is 165 or is max precision 90?

Diadi: Guardian 80
Lyonrwar: Ranger 80 Lyonswrath: Mesmer 80
SoR :: Ethereal Guardians

Runes of Lyssa

in Ranger

Posted by: Rottaran Owain.6789

Rottaran Owain.6789

You get 165 precision. So yes, they stack.

Runes of Lyssa

in Ranger

Posted by: DylanE.4589

DylanE.4589

only problem atm is when you use RaO with the 6th ability from Lyssa it makes your stability only last 5 seconds instead of 20+ i havent tryed this in a while cause i changed my runes simply cause of this bug. if they fixed it ill gladly use lyssa again its a great rune set

Runes of Lyssa

in Ranger

Posted by: Durzlla.6295

Durzlla.6295

only problem atm is when you use RaO with the 6th ability from Lyssa it makes your stability only last 5 seconds instead of 20+ i havent tryed this in a while cause i changed my runes simply cause of this bug. if they fixed it ill gladly use lyssa again its a great rune set

Now that stability stacks 3 times I’ve been told it works together now to give you 25s of stability and not replacing it.

They sing dark, delicious notes about power and family.
As their mother, I have to grant them their wish. – Forever Fyonna

Runes of Lyssa

in Ranger

Posted by: DylanE.4589

DylanE.4589

Now that stability stacks 3 times I’ve been told it works together now to give you 25s of stability and not replacing it.

Thanks, that makes it so much more worth it imo… ill be buying 6 sup runes of lyssa now