Shortbow/Long Bow sigils and Armor runes

in Ranger

Posted by: Yuudai.5268

Yuudai.5268

Wondering what the best sigils would be for my new bows..My traits are 0/20/20/0/30..I like to be in the fights with my Greatsword beating things faces in..

Any ideas?

Also what would be a good rune set for my armor..I have baltha right now..I like the power from it* since I don’t have any trait points into power line* and the AoE burn when I heal is nice for that extra condition

in Ranger

Yuudai.5268

anyone have some ideas?

in Ranger

Yuudai.5268

Bumpo jumpo..Could use some insight

in Ranger

Posted by: nagymbear.5280

nagymbear.5280

You want to run a condi build? I suggest superior runes of earth then. For Armor I’d take rabid. Runes of the undead are cheap and give condition and having a high toughness with it sure help there too.

Khert Devileyes – Ranger / Mano Negra – Thief / Nagymbear – Warrior /
Elona Bonechill – Necro / Fionna Gymirdottier – Guard /// RoF

in Ranger

Posted by: Johje Holan.4607

Johje Holan.4607

So you’re going to run a GS/ (sometimes SB sometimes LB)? For general PvE? I going to run a LB/GS in WvW myself and I’ve been toying around with runes/sigils.

I think I’ve settled on sigil of accuracy for my bow. Not sure about the GS but probably accuracy or force.

in Ranger

Yuudai.5268

I put fire sigil on my short bow, I can see why people say its the best one..I’m trying out frost one on my gs..So when I switch to it..The weapon will AE cold debuff on people for 3s