Shout Build

Shout Build

in Ranger

Posted by: DeWolfe.2174

DeWolfe.2174

I’ve been trying to use shouts but, it’s really clunky. I think it’s obvious that this build was completely thought of for sPvP only. Considering our shortest cool down shout is “Guard”. Which roots our pet and causes some issues for the AI while running.

Since WvW and PvE requires us to be in motion and mobile, should we be asking the Dev’s for a new shout? I think we really need one, like yesterday.

[AwM] of Jade Quarry.

Shout Build

in Ranger

Posted by: Prysin.8542

Prysin.8542

Guard works fine as a shout. use it, press “f3” or whatever else button you use for “follow me” and pet comes back to your side.

only downside is that our most useful shout “Search and Rescue” got nerfed badly. What used to be a great shout, capable of providing unrivaled group/team support has been ruined.

Lv 80 Guard, Ranger, Ele, Thief, warr, engi
Currently @ some T1 server in EU

Shout Build

in Ranger

Posted by: DeWolfe.2174

DeWolfe.2174

I have F1 and F3 hot keyed for faster usage. Even with, it’s clunky and the pet is in a constant state of trailing behind. I’ve also found the AI going back to the spot instead of keeping up with my targeting.

It’s also annoying we have to double tap for a shout every other class doesn’t have to deal with.

[AwM] of Jade Quarry.

Shout Build

in Ranger

Posted by: Zapperx.1649

Zapperx.1649

I dont know why they encouraged a shout build with “Sic Em” still broken.