in Ranger

Posted by: Drakken.3427

Drakken.3427

Who is excited? I am stoked myself

So 1.5~ hours until ranger buffs

in Ranger

Posted by: Atish.4351

Atish.4351

Hope you on about us in the UK for that time?

in Ranger

Posted by: biocide.9186

biocide.9186

I have a bad feeling that they are not going to do much with buffs

in Ranger

Posted by: Atherakhia.4086

Atherakhia.4086

I suspect what we’ve heard is what we’ll get. And then we can all go back to our warriors.

in Ranger

Atish.4351

Well if this patch turnes out a complete fail, then I shall simply make my guardian or warrior my new main. and just give up on ranger

in Ranger

Posted by: Casty.9743

Casty.9743

Well if this patch turnes out a complete fail, then I shall simply make my guardian or warrior my new main. and just give up on ranger

probably should anyhow, those 2 classes will always be better and bring more than a ranger.

in Ranger

Atish.4351

probably should anyhow, those 2 classes will always be better and bring more than a ranger.

True, but lets hope this patch can change my mind once and for all about having confidence in Rangers

in Ranger

Posted by: Raven.9603

Raven.9603

would love to see an overhaul of Ranger spirits.
having to invest 30 points just to have a mobile aura that still dies in a few hits is dumb. make them mobile baseline, maybe Ethereal with low/mid trait investment.

wtb ability to buff my group without being terrible.

SBI | Oceans | Ranger – Thief – Ele – Eng – Nec – Guard – Rev
Celestial Avatar is like an old man: Takes forever to get up and is spent in 4 seconds

in Ranger

Posted by: Solid Gold.9310

Solid Gold.9310

Not excited, got excited before and we were let down.

There’s little hope for the Ranger.

Jumping puzzles, love them or hate them, I hate them. Thread killer.

in Ranger

Posted by: Kishandreth.2798

Kishandreth.2798

got a few sPvP builds to dust off and see how the new pet mechanics perform, might even try a bow in sPvP again.

We’ll see how the patch goes, but they have to be extra careful when it comes to rangers. The good rangers got better while the other classes were content to faceroll and win. If we get a 5% damage output increase we’ll be able to capitalize on it in a means no other players can.

in Ranger

Posted by: Aveneo.2068

Aveneo.2068

Don’t get your hopes up too high guys. That will only lead to disappointment

Valiant Aislinn – Aveneo Lightbringer – Shalene Amuriel – Dread Cathulu
Fojja – Vyxxi – Nymmra – Mymmra – Champion of Dwayna .. and more

Highly Over Powered Explorers [HOPE] – Desolation EU

in Ranger

Posted by: Indoles.1467

Indoles.1467

I know everyone already said this, but don’t get too excited. Anet themselves have stated they prefer to make small patches over time rather than one large patch. I’m not expecting anything more that what Jon Peters already posted in the ranger subforum. If there are large changes, I’ll be shocked, in a good way.

in Ranger

Atish.4351

I don’t mind anything else, its just he mentioned about pets be able to hit moving targets..thats enough for me since I’m a kiter

in Ranger

Posted by: Sleepy.2647

Sleepy.2647

Well, you can’t create balance making big changes. But I’m positive this time we will get an improvement.

in Ranger

Posted by: caKez.3219

caKez.3219

I’m not expecting that big of a change….and I mean like I don’t expect when I log in my crossfire is all of a sudden hitting 3k criticals each shot. But I assume the main changes will just be some modifications to the class traits.

in Ranger

Posted by: miklo.3610

miklo.3610

“about 2 hours ago”
So where’s the patch?

in Ranger

Posted by: Caldric.1685

Caldric.1685

We there yet? :P

in Ranger

Posted by: Sleepy.2647

Sleepy.2647

The time is unkown, so the OP can’t tell 1.5hours until patch since they never say when the patch is released other than the “day”. Probably it will be in a few hours at most tho.

in Ranger

Posted by: Ethics.4519

Ethics.4519

“about 2 hours ago”
So where’s the patch?

OP made the mistake of assuming that since all town visits will be at 10PST, that the first update will be at 10PST.

However Anet has specifically said that they gave a big gap for the first initial patch update on purpose to allow for wiggle room.

Wiggle room isn’t a direct quote, I paraphrased.

RIP in peace Robert

in Ranger

Posted by: Glektor.2934

Glektor.2934

However Anet has specifically said that they gave a big gap for the first initial patch update on purpose to allow for wiggle room.

Wiggle room isn’t a direct quote, I paraphrased.

Anet: “Needs more wiggle room”

On topic, same as above guys said, I expect that we’ll see the 2 or 3 things JonPeters mentioned and that’s likely it for the most part. I don’t expect to see any changes to traits, spirits, etc., etc. today. They have too much going on with their holiday crap to do any major class updates, I’d bet.
I’m expecting to just see a couple of “quality of life” improvements for the classes. Like the obvious, aforementioned movement speed buffs to a few classes, for example.

in Ranger

Posted by: DenverRalphy.4185

DenverRalphy.4185

The patch that came with the Halloween update showed up around 11pm PST. We could potentially be looking at another 13 hours. :shrug:

in Ranger

Posted by: WRod.3856

WRod.3856

What are they buffing?

in Ranger

Posted by: Hjulstad.6317

Hjulstad.6317

My wish is what its always been.. Make rangers Able to choose to run with or without pet.. PET is to important and should just be like 1 extra utility slot/ buff bot imo… But that wont happen im sure

Member of TUP
@
Aurora Glade

in Ranger

Posted by: Daemon.4295

Daemon.4295

I would be very happy just to receive the buffs JP already told us about. I kinda wish he hadn’t actually, I would have expected nothing from this patch and gotten a great surprise Just how effective the changes will be remains to be seen, but it’s great that they’re addressing our key issues.

Ayana Wenona (Ranger) | Doctor Skorn (Necro) | Electra Lux (Elementalist)
Scarlett Daguer (Thief) | Gritt Bloodstone (Warrior) | Sirius Zand (Guardian)
- Whiteside Ridge [EU] -