Spirits buffs bugged?

Spirits buffs bugged?

in Ranger

Posted by: NovaanVerdiano.6174

NovaanVerdiano.6174

We were doing fractal dailies when we noticed that the spirit buffs don’t apply properly, not applying on us most of the time, but instead on all kinds of pets (Minions, Ranger Pet, the spirits themselves). This means the priority for spirit buffs is likely bugged and instead of having party members as highest priority it’s, well, everything else.

Did anyone notice the same behaviour? We had it happen on multiple fractal scales.

Spirits buffs bugged?

in Ranger

Posted by: Jasper Defthand.3018

Jasper Defthand.3018

I noticed while sttempting vale guardian, no spirit buffs…

Spirits buffs bugged?

in Ranger

Posted by: Noctis.3426

Noctis.3426

yep, it is only happens when you stack all the spirits near each other

Pd: Sorry for my English

Spirits buffs bugged?

in Ranger

Posted by: Scrimschaw.5784

Scrimschaw.5784

Please remember to report this to the Ranger Bugs thread along with the circumstances under which you experienced it! It is probably a priority target issue, but this makes/breaks spirits in higher-level content.

Spirits buffs bugged?

in Ranger

Posted by: NovaanVerdiano.6174

NovaanVerdiano.6174

Please remember to report this to the Ranger Bugs thread along with the circumstances under which you experienced it! It is probably a priority target issue, but this makes/breaks spirits in higher-level content.

Can’t exactly say I’m a ranger-player, so I have no idea where to find that thread. Mind giving me a link or just posting the bug in said thread?

And yeah, it’s most likely a priority issue.

Spirits buffs bugged?

in Ranger

Posted by: The Chosen Link.3247

The Chosen Link.3247

Yes, they are bugged. I noticed this instantly 2 months ago during the Sept patch, posted it and no one has cared until you posted this thread. See these two bugs:

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/support/bugs/Ranger-spirits-do-not-prioritize-characters/

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/support/bugs/Ranger-spirits-not-affected-by-boon-duration/