Spirits... fo' real?

Spirits... fo' real?

in Ranger

Posted by: Eurantien.4632

Eurantien.4632

I just tested for like 10 minutes and never ONCE did my pet proc the 75% chance on hit to heal for like 800 health from water spirit.

Also, the elite Spirit of Nature, if you use it the skill goes on cool down and counts down from 120. When it gets to about 117/116 seconds left the Spirit’s death animation finishes and the cool down resets back to 120.

Actually this is the case for all the spirits… whaat.

(edited by Eurantien.4632)

Spirits... fo' real?

in Ranger

Posted by: Lord Trejgon.2809

Lord Trejgon.2809

I’d check if pet gets the effect of spiit applied on it (maybe it is not because of prioritising or some other weird stuff)

although I’ve never noticed the cd reset thing….

“-Shield is meant to be broken!”
“-and on this occasion I keep mine plate armors”
discussion about offensive/deffensive playstyles

Spirits... fo' real?

in Ranger

Posted by: Fluffball.8307

Fluffball.8307

Haven’t all spirits CD’s always been like that?

Can’t comment on water spirit, I used it in one fight when they first released it and then never used it again.

Spirits... fo' real?

in Ranger

Posted by: Heimskarl Ashfiend.9582

Heimskarl Ashfiend.9582

Haven’t all spirits CD’s always been like that?

Can’t comment on water spirit, I used it in one fight when they first released it and then never used it again.

I looked at the heal values and it was like 80hp/s, which is only 60% of base Regeneration, so never even used it once. Worst heal in the game.

Spirits... fo' real?

in Ranger

Posted by: Durzlla.6295

Durzlla.6295

Your pet either wasn’t in range or didn’t have health missing, because I know the spirit will apply the buff to the pet and the pet will activate it through its attacks, I used spirits very often up until HoT and it definitely worked then.

So if it doesn’t work now it’s a new bug with HoT (which is possible)

They sing dark, delicious notes about power and family.
As their mother, I have to grant them their wish. – Forever Fyonna

Spirits... fo' real?

in Ranger

Posted by: Scrimschaw.5784

Scrimschaw.5784

Tested this in PvP just now against enemy NPCs with the Smokescale and Bristleback. Water Spirit is at least “working”, but the healing numbers for the pet do NOT show up in green above the pet’s head. I kept track of my pets health and it rose (Very slightly, haha. Oh, Water Spirit.) several times in an interval that matches the ICD of the Water Spirit buff. I did not test it traited since the Regeneration boon makes it too tough to keep track of. I also did not test with other spirits, though I can do that later with some of the more obvious ones (like Sun).

Spirits... fo' real?

in Ranger

Posted by: Fluffball.8307

Fluffball.8307

The other spirits I’m pretty familiar with from running a spirit ranger back when it was a thing, as well as in PvE. Spirits last for a certain point and then have a CD, so as to not just have spirits up at all times. In PvE, we’ve always dealt with this by killing the spirits via skill swap to have it ready for the next fight.

The bigger question is why someone in the pro-league is experimenting with water spirit.

Spirits... fo' real?

in Ranger

Posted by: Eurantien.4632

Eurantien.4632

Was contemplating the viability of AF gen via water heal procs.