Stats question

Stats question

in Ranger

Posted by: Axl.8924

Axl.8924

So i haven’t been paying that much attention to the new ranger build, but with the next expansion on way, will stats for pve be the same?

I’m about to start focusing on getting my ascended trinkets for stats so i can do fractals and start getting decent stats.

Stats question

in Ranger

Posted by: ThomasC.1056

ThomasC.1056

Hello,

It may be. Dagger is more of a conditions dealing weapon, but stances are quite neutral (mostly survivability and boons) so they’ll fit in most builds. Some traits deal with poison, but there also are other fishes in the sea.

You’ll probably be able to adapt a core ranger build in soulbeast without too much change in gear.

Stats question

in Ranger

Axl.8924

So i can go power precision ferocity and be ok?

Stats question

in Ranger

Posted by: ThomasC.1056

ThomasC.1056

Well, I wouldn’t say a plain “yes” and mislead you. It depends a lot of your weapons selection and other traits selection.

All that I can say is : if you’re playing a power soulbeast, berserker stats may be useful, and some soulbeast stances and traits may be useful as well.

Stats question

in Ranger

Axl.8924

I’l be honest, i didn’t play much on beta the ranger, so i can’t say much.I actually don’t even remember if there was a new weapon.Only thing i remember, is we had some kinda binding with our pets to get their abilities.

As for weapons:

Longbow
Sword/axe

(edited by Axl.8924)

Stats question

in Ranger

Posted by: Heimskarl Ashfiend.9582

Heimskarl Ashfiend.9582

So i can go power precision ferocity and be ok?

If you want to play power, then yes. If you want to play condi, then… Maybe. I don’t know that anyone has calculated the damage from Grievers stat set yet with soulbeast and the new core traits/skills that add ferocity. If Dagger gets improved then things will change.

Just hold out for a month on making new gear. Zerker will always be awesome for most of the game.

Stats question

in Ranger

Axl.8924

I think i’l get zerker stats then.