Still not happy with strength of the pack

in Ranger

Posted by: kiwituatara.6053

kiwituatara.6053

Come on balance team. This elite skill is so bad now. Reduce CD and make it a stun break.

PS. Signets are still awful to use.

(edited by kiwituatara.6053)

in Ranger

Posted by: Justine.6351

Justine.6351

60sec cd
Instant Activation

Break Stun for yourself, your pet and 4 other allies within 600 radius granting them 3:stability for 7seconds.

You and allies gain “Strength of the Pack!”, for 5seconds +1second per ally affected, that improves vulnerability on foes by 100%. Allies with this buff cause 3:vulnerability for 7seconds when their attacks are negated.

in Ranger

Posted by: Krispera.5087

Krispera.5087

I just want the pulsing fury and reduced cooldown back. Instant would be nice.

in Ranger

Posted by: shadowpass.4236

shadowpass.4236

Pulsing boons and instant activation and stun break is a must-have imo.

Either reduce it back to 48 seconds cd with pulsing boons or give it pulsing boons, instant activation, and stun break and I’ll be happy.

I was a power ranger before it was cool.
Guild Leader of Favorable Winds [Wind]

in Ranger

Posted by: anduriell.6280

anduriell.6280

balance team is a myth or doesn’t read any forum posts.

I TOLD YOU SO
Inverse to Apple: SBeast is the worst yet.. jurl jurl
I’m all in for Team Irenio!

in Ranger

Posted by: kiwituatara.6053

kiwituatara.6053

Also can we change Remorseless back to: Regain Opening Strike when you Stealth? This would open up more possibilities (seeing very few rangers using sword, off-hand axe, or GS) for ranger builds.

(edited by kiwituatara.6053)

in Ranger

anduriell.6280

Also can we change Remorseless back to: Regain Opening Strike when you Stealth? This would open up more possibilities (seeing very few rangers using sword, off-hand axe, or GS) for ranger builds.

I don’t remember Remorseless having ever that functionality. Not that is needed as Ranger outside from the combo LB#3, Smockscale, CS it doesn’t have any access to stealth.

Maybe i’m being silly here but i think in it’s actual state SotP should become a normal utility shout with reduced CD to base 40 secs (32 traited) with reduced duration for the boons ( 10 secs fury and swfitness, 6 stability). S&R should be moved to elite and increase the range to 1200 as right now is useless for any game mode (900 is better than the actual 600 but i foresee still is too short if you want to save anybody as you can’t retrieve him from the actual damage). Increase the CD to 75 if needed but the range for this shout define if it’s usable or not.

Another interesting change to S&R would be if the pet is revived same as Lick wounds does. Thus it can be used to revive allies and in some niche cases to revive only the pet as well.

I TOLD YOU SO

(edited by anduriell.6280)

in Ranger

Posted by: Wondrouswall.7169

Wondrouswall.7169

That was an old iteration of Remorseless, the second one if I recall correctly, the first refreshed OS when the player killed a foe. Wouldn’t do much to change it back to on-stealth. That would limit it more than anything.

Better to mash up all the past conditions and load it up so Remorseless grants OS on stealth, on kill, and when gaining fury. That would help make up for the synergy loss with SotP nerf and open up things overall.

PET PRECISION & DPS TESTS -OUTDATED-
Will update once Path of Fire releases.

in Ranger

Justine.6351

I don’t remember Remorseless having ever that functionality. Not that is needed as Ranger outside from the combo LB#3, Smockscale, CS it doesn’t have any access to stealth.

It’s from before no-skill bunker druid was introduced with HoT so you probably wernt around back then.

in Ranger

anduriell.6280

It’s from before no-skill bunker druid was introduced with HoT so you probably wernt around back then.

You know we missed you around here… Since you left us for the yolo hamreventant you spend most of your time complaining in the WvW subforums.

I TOLD YOU SO

in Ranger

Justine.6351

You know we missed you around here… Since you left us for the yolo hamreventant you spend most of your time complaining in the WvW subforums.

Oh what I complain about? Condi reapers?

in Ranger

anduriell.6280

Almost anything about everything?

I TOLD YOU SO

in Ranger

Justine.6351

Almost anything about everything?

Ya, didn’t think you had anything.