Stop nerfing my ranger!

Stop nerfing my ranger!

in Ranger

Posted by: Musha.4025

Musha.4025

So now you kill our trap runes? Please leave us alone!

Aegan – Human Ranger (80)
Leader of the Guardians of Light (GoL)

Stop nerfing my ranger!

in Ranger

Posted by: Blood Red Arachnid.2493

Blood Red Arachnid.2493

I’ve only been so-so paying attention to WvW/PvP, but I would like an explanation on why the trapper rune bonus was cut down by 33%.

I don’t have opinions. I only have facts I can’t adequately prove.

Stop nerfing my ranger!

in Ranger

Posted by: Pandaman.4758

Pandaman.4758

Maybe they felt it was giving guardians too much mobility since they have access to traps now.

Stop nerfing my ranger!

in Ranger

Musha.4025

Well, what about us rangers?

Stop nerfing my ranger!

in Ranger

Posted by: Carmello Yello.4875

Carmello Yello.4875

Seriously! Why the runes?! Why not the Dragonhunter itself?! Reduce DH trap radius.

Stop nerfing my ranger!

in Ranger

Posted by: DarkSpirit.7046

DarkSpirit.7046

Maybe they will roll back the latest patch because the server just refuses to work with nerfed rangers.

Stop nerfing my ranger!

in Ranger

Posted by: Pandaman.4758

Pandaman.4758

Well, what about us rangers?

With the nerfs to condi duration and now trapper runes, I would say we’re being gently (pft) guided to either being power rangers or druids :p

Stop nerfing my ranger!

in Ranger

Musha.4025

I’ve only been so-so paying attention to WvW/PvP, but I would like an explanation on why the trapper rune bonus was cut down by 33%.

Seriously! Has anybody got an explanation yet? And if it was due to guardian traps, then nerfing ranger and thief traps, too, is NOT the way to fix it!

Stop nerfing my ranger!

in Ranger

Posted by: smiling.9028

smiling.9028

Seriously! Has anybody got an explanation yet? And if it was due to guardian traps, then nerfing ranger and thief traps, too, is NOT the way to fix it!

They never replied why they completely removed riccochet, i doubt asking about a modified rune is going to get a response from them.

Stop nerfing my ranger!

in Ranger

Posted by: Zenos Osgorma.2936

Zenos Osgorma.2936

when they nurf food and trapper runes , i’d atleast expect some Return in damage for the ranger traps or atleast some more Utility apart from a one with a 45second cooldown + 1 knockdown quite Pittyful when matched up to Dragonhunters.

the ranger traps need to be brought back into line now the food duration is gone , if we want that duration back we need vipers gear and that sacrifices other stats to regain duration. overall a Net damage reduction for the same duraiton.

Stop nerfing my ranger!

in Ranger

Musha.4025

Exactly. Why are Dragonhunters better rangers than rangers?

Stop nerfing my ranger!

in Ranger

Posted by: Dadnir.5038

Dadnir.5038

Well, I’m guessing this nerf happen because there is a ranger that was complaining not long ago that these runes were making condi thief OP.

No core profession should be balanced around an optional elite specialization.

Stop nerfing my ranger!

in Ranger

Posted by: Ardenwolfe.8590

Ardenwolfe.8590

Exactly. Why are Dragonhunters better rangers than rangers?

QFT.

Gone to Reddit.

Stop nerfing my ranger!

in Ranger

Posted by: Jim Hunter.6821

Jim Hunter.6821

Well, I’m guessing this nerf happen because there is a ranger that was complaining not long ago that these runes were making condi thief OP.

This nerf won’t fix perma stealth condi thieves, it just hurts rangers.

Also known as Puck when my account isn’t suspended
LGN

Stop nerfing my ranger!

in Ranger

Posted by: Crapgame.6519

Crapgame.6519

Why?

sPvP is one.
Thief abuse two.
Guardian’s three.

I could probably throw a few more

Main – Laaz Rocket – Guardian (Ehmry Bay)
Johnny Johnny – Ranger (Ehmry Bay)
Hárvey Wallbanger – Alt Warrior (Ehmry Bay)

Stop nerfing my ranger!

in Ranger

Posted by: Drayos.8759

Drayos.8759

the reason is they prolly did not consider Rangers.

Top tier Rangers are running Druid, currently which does not use traps within the top set ups currently.. so they felt this change Wouldnt change the Rangers Strengths as it doesnt lay into any of its traps.

They prolly didnt even take it into consideration this would lower anything people were using with druids cause the majority of known rangers arnt using it.

Stop nerfing my ranger!

in Ranger

Posted by: Firelysm.4967

Firelysm.4967

Trapper was destroyed with removal of ground targeting, sadly but true, my favourite most fun way of playing gone. I still don’t agree by removing that trait, and keeping falling damage. blah.

Wish I could get back to GW1.. PvP-GvG. It feels like we are outcasted, not desired or rewarded..

Stop nerfing my ranger!

in Ranger

Posted by: scaramanga.4915

scaramanga.4915

That’s all Anet seems to be able to do is screwup things. They will never get it right . Next patch you wont see any love for rangers either. More nerfs and more frustration, until the game is worthless.
Sometimes I wonder if they bother to even play their own game to KNOW whats going on. Isnt worth the stress , because after all this time , you know they aren’t going to do squat to help rangers.

Stop nerfing my ranger!

in Ranger

Posted by: anduriell.6280

anduriell.6280

the reason is they prolly did not consider Rangers.

Top tier Rangers are running Druid, currently which does not use traps within the top set ups currently.. so they felt this change Wouldnt change the Rangers Strengths as it doesnt lay into any of its traps.

They prolly didnt even take it into consideration this would lower anything people were using with druids cause the majority of known rangers arnt using it.

Actually if you main druid (i main druid now) the only way to go (in a sense of get exp/loot) is an hybrid condi druid with traps and SB.
You take your condi trap ranger (with runes and all) and you add the druid trait line and the staff.

It’s not as good as the meta but at least you get some rewards

I TOLD YOU SO
Inverse to Apple: SBeast is the worst yet.. jurl jurl
I’m all in for Team Irenio!