Stream preview of balance changes and rangers

in Ranger

Posted by: Darkness.9732

Darkness.9732

Hello Everyone. Having the chance to watch all these streamers who talk about the upcoming balancing changes…Can i ask why when it comes to talk about ranger… they simply skip or say just few words?
For examply the streamer called ^^ DPS^^ he kept saying I don’ t like ranger… I don’ t like it…Bad…This is terrible..and so on.

It’ s truly a disappointment. No one likes rangers…no devs, no streamers..

Simply delete ranger class at this point If this class annoys you so much

in Ranger

Posted by: Xillllix.3485

Xillllix.3485

Personally I don’t hate rangers, I just dislike how the class is balanced.

in Ranger

Posted by: Ariurotl.3718

Ariurotl.3718

Condi ranger is going to be a lot more fun after this update. A LOT more fun.

in Ranger

Posted by: Guhracie.3419

Guhracie.3419

I like my rangers.

“Be angry about legendary weapons, sure, but what about the recent drought of content?”
-Mike O’Brien
Because we can’t be angry about both?

in Ranger

Posted by: Darkness.9732

Darkness.9732

I like too my ranger…but when i watch the streamers…or the developpers talking about rangers…They ALL seem bored..and if i can say that : kittened ^^
They Always spend just a couple of minutes talking about rangers…whereas when it comes to talk about warriors or guardians or thieves..WOHOHO they are so happy

Ranger…a cursed class since day one..and i don’ t want to see that in Hot. That’ s why I’ m still deciding if to buy it or not…I want to see how they handle rangers before buying…and for now the situation is bad

in Ranger

Posted by: Burch.5732

Burch.5732

The guy on twitch was not ranger fan and knew very little about rangers, and I hope the class is much better now, we will have wait and see, maybe we will not get the nerf bat later on and after all sad and done we will be okay.

in Ranger

Posted by: Belzebu.3912

Belzebu.3912

Kinda sad that the ANet couldn’t find any streamer in the world that at least liked rangers, I didn’t even expect to be good, just someone that at least play as one … is it ask too much?

Charter Vanguard [CV] – HoD
Bardy Belzebuson – Ranger Sir Belzebu – Herald
(and the other 8 elite specs maxed too)

in Ranger

Posted by: atheria.2837

atheria.2837

Any streamer who is doing a “Ranger” stream who doesn’t support or even like Rangers should not be.

Being a decent Ranger is hard.

Being a GOOD Ranger is harder.

If you are killed by a Ranger that’s skill and experience, not OP-ness.

Not keeping all IT jobs here is a major reason IT is so bad HERE. 33y IT 10y IT Security

in Ranger

Posted by: Sube Dai.8496

Sube Dai.8496

Stop caring and move on?

Streamers don’t rule the world…

John Snowman [GLTY]
Space Marine Z [GLTY]

in Ranger

Posted by: esparta.7028

esparta.7028

playing a ranger is more about timing and knowing when to doge and when to strike the enemy, not just spaming rapid fire. Now we are getting punished by the developers for not understanding how we see the class and how we like to play it.

in Ranger

Posted by: Sebrent.3625

Sebrent.3625

If I was the only person in-game that played ranger … I wouldn’t care.
If everyone in-game played ranger … I wouldn’t care.

What you should care about is whether or not you enjoy it … if you do … great.
If you don’t … either learn it more and you might change your might, or go play something else and try to like it.

Very simple stuff.

As far as streamers … they’ve become dime-a-dozen with how easy it is to record/stream. Being a “streamer” doesn’t afford anyone anything.

… that isn’t to say some streamers aren’t great … just being a streamer doesn’t make a person great … a great streamer is someone who is great that decides to stream.

Christian. Husband. Father. Friend. Developer. Gamer.
Try your best to not make mistakes, but, when you do make mistakes, learn from them.
Better yourself.

in Ranger

Posted by: mistsim.2748

mistsim.2748

on Anastarcis’ stream a little while back, Hman kept calling rangers AIDS. which is funny cuz ive killed the scrub so many times, perhaps he should have paid more attention to the stream. .