Subject 7 - 5 Gambits ~13 seconds + Setup

in Ranger

Posted by: KehxD.6847

KehxD.6847

Since some people (quite a few xD) asked me about 5 gambit on a ranger, I decided to upload a video. It is not really kittence you got the hang of it and has around of 13 seconds inside the arena. With food and stuff you can cut it down to 10-12s. I also use this setup to farm Gauntlet Chances. Good luck on your tries! And have fun
Subject 7 – 5 Gambits ~ 13 seconds

Armor: Berserker
Weapons: X + Warhorn / GS
Runes: Runes of the Ranger
Sigils: of Fire / of Strength (On GS)
Utilities: As seen in the video (too lazy =D)
Traits: 6 / 5 / 0 / 3 / 0
IV, VII, XI / I, V / . / V / .

Sorry for the weird video layout. No idea why it is like that xD Also, I didn’t edit anything in this video. I am a lazy

Founder and former leader of TxS Community! For more information, please look here =)
http://www.reddit.com/r/txs

in Ranger

Posted by: awge.3852

awge.3852

Wow…… that’s wow

Mon Fils — Favorable Winds [Wind] — Blackgate
Ranger’s guide to PvP/WvW: http://tinyurl.com/oht3e9z

in Ranger

Posted by: Jebster.2539

Jebster.2539

That looks nice, I’m gonna get myself some more arena tickets and give that a go.

in Ranger

Posted by: OranGutan.7215

OranGutan.7215

awesome! I finally did it thanks to your guide nice work

in Ranger

Posted by: Omnitek.3876

Omnitek.3876

I did it 5 times and raged so hard. Was going to come here and be mad. I couldn’t understand how you hit so hard. Then realized I kept taking squeamish… yeah…. it works out well now. Thanks for the vid!

A L T S
Skritt Happens

in Ranger

Posted by: akallou.9704

akallou.9704

I also made it on my first try, scored a 17k maul in from first it to kill i could count to 12 i’ll upload the video

Used 6 6 0 2 0
IV (should have used I) IX XI
I V XII
V
scholar rune & mostly berseker stuff
2500 power 50% crit 230% fero

(edited by akallou.9704)

in Ranger

akallou.9704

There is the video: http://youtu.be/qr6cX1E2ODo

in Ranger

Posted by: KehxD.6847

KehxD.6847

I also made it on my first try, scored a 17k maul in from first it to kill i could count to 12 i’ll upload the video

Used 6 6 0 2 0
IV (should have used I) IX XI
I V XII
V
scholar rune & mostly berseker stuff
2500 power 50% crit 230% fero

Nice, congratulations! ^^ Though a nice and quick explanation why I use 6 5 0 3 0 and not 6 6 0 2 0.

The 3 in Nature Magic is the trait that gives my pet boons that I get. However, it does not take the same duration. Whenever I get 1 Might stack of whichever duration, my pet gets 1 for 10 seconds. I use Sigil of Strength, giving me Might on crit. It follows my pet gains 1 might, too. Basically I gain 2 Might for the crits. On top of that, I use the Jungle stalker. If I use f2, it gives itself 5 might, me 5 might and then again because it gives me 5 might, itself another 5 might. Thus 10 for itself 5 might for me. That is alot of might.
Especially fun with Rampage as One. When my pet crits, I get might. When I get might, my pet gets might. If I crit my pet gets might (also by rampage as one), on crits I get might by sigil and my pet beause I get might. ^^ My pet is basically on 25 permanent might and I run around 15-20 might normally.
This trait is the reason why I use Sigil of Strength on basically every weapon xD

6 6 0 2 0 obviously also works out great, but I dunno… There is no trait in the skirmisher line that I would take for the last slot really, so yeah. I love the Boon share.

Founder and former leader of TxS Community! For more information, please look here =)
http://www.reddit.com/r/txs

in Ranger

akallou.9704

Moment of clarity, i cant live without double each stun/fear effect and grant 150% dmg on next attack when you interupt.
Your logic on the 3 nature magic is perfect, i was also using this before i set me up the stun lock build.
btw i wonder if any class can do it as fast as us.. lets not yell too loud or we might just get nerfed again

in Ranger

Posted by: Thalionsir.5976

Thalionsir.5976

Forgive my slight noobishness, but could you please define what you mean by “X” in the weapon category, and maybe let me know the location of acquisition of the Berserker armor.

Edit: I realize now, that the “X” is a variable, but I still would like to know about the acquisition of the Berserker armor.

(edited by Thalionsir.5976)