[Suggestion] Honed Axed

[Suggestion] Honed Axed

in Ranger

Posted by: Kydar Schattendolch.6879

Kydar Schattendolch.6879

I would like to suggest a change of this really good trait, but in my opinion to staight focused.

Actually it’s like this:

Gain ferocity while wielding an axe in either hand. Winter’s bite is now an AoE skill. Axe skills recharge faster.

Ferocity: +250
Number of Targets: 5
Recharge Reduced: 20%
Radius: 240

My suggestion would be:

Gain ferocity while wielding an axe in the off hand. While wielding an axe in the main hand Ricochet inflict bleeding. Winter’s bite is now an AoE skill. Axe skills recharge faster.

Bleeding: 5s
Ferocity: +250
Number of Targets: 5
Recharge Reduced: 20%
Radius: 240

In that case, it fits the power role for off hand axe as well as the condition role for main hand axe (although its stated hydbrid but..hey^^).

Any thoughts?

(edited by Kydar Schattendolch.6879)

[Suggestion] Honed Axed

in Ranger

Posted by: Aomine.5012

Aomine.5012

I disagree with your proposal if you going to remove the 250 ferocity from main-hand axe.

Also I think this will make Axe and SB too similar.

My proposal is Winter’s Bite Aoe effect becomes baseline
Brining Hone Axe doubles the duration of bleed of Split Axe and Increased the damage and chill duration of Winter’s Bite, in addition to the 250 ferocity.

[Suggestion] Honed Axed

in Ranger

Posted by: Wondrouswall.7169

Wondrouswall.7169

Just Winter’s Bite AoE baseline, please.

PET PRECISION & DPS TESTS -OUTDATED-
Will update once Path of Fire releases.

[Suggestion] Honed Axed

in Ranger

Posted by: InsaneQR.7412

InsaneQR.7412

Wintersbite should be AoE baseline for QoL. Remove the ferocity aspect. Give axe something like the rev sword trait. Gain precision stacks for every hit while WIELDING an axe. So it doesnt matter which side ou wield an axe and it benefits condition and power builds.

Pale Raiders united.
9 Sylvari, 9 unique Builds.

[Suggestion] Honed Axed

in Ranger

Posted by: Razor.9872

Razor.9872

I would like to have the trait make Path of Scars have an ammo mechanic of 2, also.

NSPride <3

[Suggestion] Honed Axed

in Ranger

Posted by: OGDeadHead.8326

OGDeadHead.8326

As long as Winters Bite isn’t AOE baseline, I wouldn’t want to change this trait at all right now.

Win10 pro | Xeon 5650 @ 4 GHz | R9 280x toxic | 24 Gig Ram | Process Lasso user

[Suggestion] Honed Axed

in Ranger

Posted by: InsaneQR.7412

InsaneQR.7412

I would like to have the trait make Path of Scars have an ammo mechanic of 2, also.

Would also be better baseline together with ammo on throw torch and crippling talon.

Pale Raiders united.
9 Sylvari, 9 unique Builds.