[Suggestion] Pet UI revamp

[Suggestion] Pet UI revamp

in Ranger

Posted by: ThomasC.1056

ThomasC.1056

Hello,

With the arrival of the soulbeast, pet will now provide 3 skills in addition to their usual F2. Yet the current UI forces you to select each and every pet one after the other if you want to browse them, which is very tedious. The wiki provides all the data, but it’d be better to have it ingame.

That’s why I’m suggesting here to develop a new pet UI to make things easier. As I’m too lazy to code it, here’s a description :

• First horizontal frame : full width. 4 squares to show what is equipped as a pet. Equipping a pet would now be a drag and drop in those squares
  • Second frame : main window, full width, subdivided in :
    • Tabs menu : to sort by pet type, i.e. canine, feline, moas, fishes etc.
    • First sub-frame : vertical list showing all the available pet in the category. Like Blue Moa, Green Moa, etc. You drag and drop from here to the upper squares.
    • Second main sub-frame : window with all the data needed : descrption, pet skills, normal F2 skill, beastmode skills and family (stout, deadly, ferocious, etc.)
    • Third subframe (optional) : pet rendition (like in character creation mode) with the name below. Either “Juvenile Pink Moa”, or the name the player gave. _It also gives the possibility to manage pets name, eventhough they’re not equipped.

In a nutshell : an pet-encyclopedy, from which you drag and drop the pets you want to equip in slots atop the window.