THERE IS HOPE

THERE IS HOPE

in Ranger

Posted by: DiamondMeteor.8345

DiamondMeteor.8345

A Ranger Anet dev appears in a low pop server!

Attachments:

Ranger / Revenant – Crystal Desert

THERE IS HOPE

in Ranger

Posted by: RedSpectrum.1975

RedSpectrum.1975

But he is lvl 54 which means he obviously has an 80 warrior he plays far more since most don’t delve into their alts as furiously as their main.

Shawtell, Zen Verani, Rayshia Howen, Iyado, Colace Nzoir, Arteel Fyrien [Teef]

THERE IS HOPE

in Ranger

Posted by: Serraphin Storm.2369

Serraphin Storm.2369

I have see at least 5 different rangers played by Dev’s on blackgate and maybe overflow. Anyone who say they never play Rangers is talking out of their fanny.

In order to properly understand the big picture,
everyone should fear becoming mentally clouded and obsessed with one small section of truth.

THERE IS HOPE

in Ranger

Posted by: RoyalPredator.9163

RoyalPredator.9163

They may come up just to check “Okay this still sucks as intended. Gj!”
;)

Game Designer || iREVOLUTION.Design \\
“A man chooses; a slave obeys.” | “Want HardMode? Play Ranger!”

THERE IS HOPE

in Ranger

Posted by: wolfyrik.2017

wolfyrik.2017

I have see at least 5 different rangers played by Dev’s on blackgate and maybe overflow. Anyone who say they never play Rangers is talking out of their fanny.

Please tell me you’re American, cos otherwise……

THERE IS HOPE

in Ranger

Posted by: sminkiottone.6972

sminkiottone.6972

He’s a guaggan dressed as ranger with shiny bow :O

THERE IS HOPE

in Ranger

Posted by: Zatoichi.1049

Zatoichi.1049

probably being forced to play them?

THERE IS HOPE

in Ranger

Posted by: Fluffball.8307

Fluffball.8307

I had to google that. That’s funny.

THERE IS HOPE

in Ranger

Posted by: Serraphin Storm.2369

Serraphin Storm.2369

I am International. As far as citizenship, ya I’m American.

In order to properly understand the big picture,
everyone should fear becoming mentally clouded and obsessed with one small section of truth.

THERE IS HOPE

in Ranger

Posted by: Substance E.4852

Substance E.4852

The Anet tag is available to all Anet employes. A small fraction of the 300 people working there are actually in a position to make any design decisions.

We have no way of knowing if those rangers are head staff, on the art team, or just a secretary.

Connection error(s) detected. Retrying…

THERE IS HOPE

in Ranger

Posted by: FLiP.7680

FLiP.7680

I’ve saw Anet employees playing as rangers in Teq and Triple Wurm events as well.

THERE IS HOPE

in Ranger

Posted by: ITheNormalPerson.9275

ITheNormalPerson.9275

I’ve hung out with him a bit on ts/in game. If I remember correctly, he said he’s the “computer therapist” and he’s only been working there for a couple weeks.

hides

Druid main, 80 on all, Legendary ranked, Eternal and all that jazz (I go by Feyris in game)

THERE IS HOPE

in Ranger

Posted by: Rym.1469

Rym.1469

Maybe they should hire him as Community manager and rename to “Rangers’ Therapist”

[rude]Antagonistka – Revenant, EU.
[SALT]Natchniony – Necromancer, EU.
Streams: http://www.twitch.tv/rym144