Testing Out Support Ranger PvP

in Ranger

Posted by: arrownin.3128

arrownin.3128

This is what I have so far, I’ve really been enjoying PvP as a Ranger! Been loving the spirits, pets, axes and shortbow, all really cool stuff. I’ll be continuing on this build as I gain more experience with the class, and I’ll also be working on a condition/beastmaster build! These are just clips I have from this week’s best games, hopefully they’ll be a fun watch.

in Ranger

Posted by: Sol.4310

Sol.4310

Nice mate, good to see different builds.

Saizo Sol – Ranger
Twitch – Aussie Streamer

in Ranger

Posted by: Jazenn.7526

Jazenn.7526

Great video and great tips, I enjoyed it. I used spirits for a while, it’s nice to see someone else use them too, especially with success.

in Ranger

arrownin.3128

Great video and great tips, I enjoyed it. I used spirits for a while, it’s nice to see someone else use them too, especially with success.

Yeah, they’re very cool, just needs a bit of different styles of gameplay

in Ranger

Posted by: Saweth You Him.9047

Saweth You Him.9047

On the topic of support rangers. They should bring the nature spirits in line with warrior banners. Or in line with the nature spirits from GW1. The only one worth using in the one that causes burn. The +10% damage one is too inconsistent. It should be +10% ranged damage every 10 seconds pulsed from the spirit. The swiftness one is ??? The protection one is pretty inconsistent and most likely buffs ranged over melee since you don’t put your protection spirit right up front with your melee!?!? How about a retaliation spirit and one that exclusively acts on pets and minions 100% of the time instead of a swiftness and protection one. Something that makes your enemy want to go around the corner to kill it.

so sayeth the great innuendo

in Ranger

Saweth You Him.9047

Call the retaliation spirit the barbed spirit.

in Ranger

arrownin.3128

Call the retaliation spirit the barbed spirit.

A retaliation spirit with the insane amount of dodging we have with sword? ooooh booooy XD

in Ranger

Saweth You Him.9047

Retaliation counters aoe. So a retalation spirit would do the same. Would be useful to tuck behind a tower or keep wall. Would also be useful to tuck near a cap point is sPvP where there might be lots of aoe going down.