Thank you Anet!! Pets are fixed!

in Ranger

Posted by: shadowpass.4236

shadowpass.4236

Ranger

• Fixed an issue in which pets were delayed from performing actions upon swap or world entry.
  • Fixed a bug that was unintentionally stowing ranger pets.
I was a power ranger before it was cool.
Guild Leader of Favorable Winds [Wind]

in Ranger

Posted by: Aquamarine.3698

Aquamarine.3698

Now after pet swap, the pet will be invisible for like 0.5 sec, don’t know if this is intended.

in Ranger

Posted by: Wondrouswall.7169

Wondrouswall.7169

Attachments:

PET PRECISION & DPS TESTS -OUTDATED-
Will update once Path of Fire releases.

in Ranger

Posted by: Johnny.1634

Johnny.1634

I wouldnt say their fixed, quickness will only increase the attack speed of regular attacks from devourer, spider, smokescale, bristleback or wyvern pets. On any other pet, quickness does not increase regular attack speed.

They still havn’t ever fixed this

in Ranger

Posted by: Orion Templar.4589

Orion Templar.4589

I don’t think the issue is quite fixed yet. I’m still seeing that immediately after swap the F2 skill can still be a bit unresponsive. It’s not working quite like it did before the big update introduced this issue.

Also it looks like on pet swap the pet now appears at the foe location? I can’t tell for sure because it seems like the pet is invisible right after the swap. I usually play with a jungle stalker, so I liked having the pet appear near me, hit F2, and get the boon. If the pet appears at the foe location, it’s not nearly as useful.

in Ranger

Posted by: roamzero.9486

roamzero.9486

If the pet appears at the foe location, it’s not nearly as useful.

Depends on the pet, swapping the pet onto an enemy would be incredibly valuable for some F2’s.

in Ranger

Posted by: Khenzy.9348

Khenzy.9348

It hasn’t been fully fixed as far as I can tell. There’s a small delay still (pretty annoying), pet’s F2s don’t respond immediately after pet-swaping. Then there’s the everlasting issue of quickness not fully working on some pets.

in Ranger

Posted by: OGDeadHead.8326

OGDeadHead.8326

Change the topic of this thread to “Pets still not fixed”.

Don’t they have people at Anet that plays our class enough that they should be able to tell it’s still not working right??

Win10 pro | Xeon 5650 @ 4 GHz | R9 280x toxic | 24 Gig Ram | Process Lasso user

in Ranger

Posted by: anduriell.6280

anduriell.6280

Change the topic of this thread to “Pets still not fixed”.

Don’t they have people at Anet that plays our class enough that they should be able to tell it’s still not working right??

i haven’t test it yet however in my experience a lot of developers are like it’s fixed enough when the problem it doesn’t seems easily fix (in like 5-10 mins to input 2 hours ).

The teleport to the target if that is happening probably has to do with the soulbeast. I think i saw in the videos when the SB separates from the pet, the pet is positioned at the foe’s position. Which is good for the SB but awful bad for any other aspect of the ranger.
Maybe the devs are trying to do good here improving the responsiveness of the pet making it teleport to target on swap but that’s something we didn’t ask and it can be a mix bag of feelings here .

But if it’s not the case, and the devs are just messing with the stow/reveal routine instead creating a new one for the soulbeast mode:

Is it that difficult instead using the stow/reveal rutine to copy/paste the relevant function and create a new method for the merging with the soulbeast?

Why the heck would they touch (and break) the stow/reveal routine from the ranger?

I TOLD YOU SO
Inverse to Apple: SBeast is the worst yet.. jurl jurl
I’m all in for Team Irenio!

(edited by anduriell.6280)

in Ranger

Posted by: Hidden Dragon.7523

Hidden Dragon.7523

The F2 skill is sometimes still a bit bugged and not always immediately triggering after a pet swap.

The Trait Natural Healing is still not regenerating pet health. (not any additional healing what so ever at any interval…)

When can we expect a fix for this?

in Ranger

Posted by: OGDeadHead.8326

OGDeadHead.8326

The Trait Natural Healing is still not regenerating pet health. (not any additional healing what so ever at any interval…)

I find this one rather odd. For me, this trait works, yet I’ve seen others like you that say it doesn’t work at all. Strange.

Win10 pro | Xeon 5650 @ 4 GHz | R9 280x toxic | 24 Gig Ram | Process Lasso user