There Is No Ending............

in Ranger

Posted by: Burnfall.9573

Burnfall.9573

When deciding what class will play each role, Arenanet weighs their options

Which class is the most Important? Which class deserves not to be Important?
Which class expresses Contentment ? Which class expresses Resentment?

It has come and about that Arenanet has once make it clear, over and over again that, one class will always be the scapegoat class.

This scapegoat class will always be made to carry the Elite classes blame, shame, and rejection, so they can always have more reason to be Superior and Favored. This class will always and forever be the one who is not good enough, even when this class tries to be the best to Excels at winning the Heart of Arenanet.

This class will Endure more Humiliations, Belittling and Abusive remarks and Betrayals than the rest of the other class. This class will endure the the Painful Agony of Deceptions and Inattention.

This Scapegoat class is the one who feels belonging to the trash bin into which all unwanted important matter is cast. This scapegoat class is reminded that whenever anything is wrong, with the other classes; it must to be his or her fault (the Scapegoat class.

The burdens this Scapegoat class are heavy. This scapegoat class soon learns he or she cannot ever win; there is no sense trying to prove that their class is hopeless and intentionally designed to be broken.

This Scapegoat class roles is to be the Underachiever, Troublemaker, Less Favored, Black sheep. The roles of the other classes (Elite) is to place blame on on this Scapegoat class so Arenanet can continue to justify reasons to Nerf.

For this Scapegoat class, there will always be Punishment for doing well, “reward" of continuously Nerfs.

The scapegoat class eventually surrenders to the Nerf of Blame; Worthless, and Defective and Rejection.

This Scapegoat class is the perfect target for the other classes (Elite). In other word; The scapegoat class will always be the easy target; the the outcast, the Fragile loner.

All Frustrations are put on this Scapegoat class

What remains in this Scapegoat class is feeling of guilt, brokenness, shame, rejection, isolation, aggression and suffering in pain.

This is nothing new to this Scapegoats class, for they are accustomed to accepting Blame for all problems ranging from, pets attacking too hard, short bow hitting too hard and their versatility being too quick and so on.

This Scapegoat class silent cry; “will there ever be an end to this?”

Advocate of Justice, Liberty and Truth

(edited by Burnfall.9573)

in Ranger

Posted by: Avonna.2140

Avonna.2140

this does not have any constructive ideas in it and it should be infracted…….

but i agree totally agree:)

I am a gamer!

in Ranger

Posted by: Aden Celeste.3650

Aden Celeste.3650

This actually made me cry T__T

in Ranger

Posted by: Shirou.4862

Shirou.4862

Is there any reason/explanation bihind the nerf of pets in PvE too? Pets like Moa and others? Nerf SB range? So much for a -RANGE-d class? You can trait LB to 1500 range, but what about SB?

Why?

just.. why?

I could rant about other classes too, but ranger now has like… lost a limb, or two.
Do you hate Ranger so much?

in Ranger

Posted by: Arc.7346

Arc.7346

Rangers will soon become like Piles of Putrid Essence.

Rare and worthless.

in Ranger

Posted by: Malignar.6905

Malignar.6905

They are becoming like Rangers were in EQ…running jokes.

in Ranger

Posted by: Talmor.9048

Talmor.9048

Break out the Arrow to the Knee jokes! I used to be a ranger, but I got an arrow to the knee so I cannot shoot my shortbow at all any more!!!

- Farstrike
Dragon Brand

in Ranger

Posted by: Chokolata.1870

Chokolata.1870

My shortbow range is so short, when i shoot it i hit myself in the back!!

in Ranger

Posted by: Coarr.3286

Coarr.3286

i still love my ranger in wvw

[care] Coarr Ix – Ranger
Kodash
Stomp some Piken!

in Ranger

Posted by: Mardermann.7468

Mardermann.7468

“… my shortbows range is so short now I have to dodge my own arrows …”

in Ranger

Posted by: RoyalPredator.9163

RoyalPredator.9163

What a beautiful post, OP!
Back in GW1, Rangers used to be an “Elite” class.
No idea why are we ignored so heavy now…
(apart from what I’ve wrote be4: Maybe they have no clue how to make it?)

Game Designer || iREVOLUTION.Design \\
“A man chooses; a slave obeys.” | “Want HardMode? Play Ranger!”

in Ranger

Posted by: Boomstin.3460

Boomstin.3460

I think the old ranger jokes are still viable.

- How long does it take to kill a shortbow ranger? 40 milliseconds.

And now a new one

- Why shortbow rangers only act in comedys and not in dramas? They don’t have the range for it.

All is vain.

in Ranger

Posted by: ilr.9675

ilr.9675

/e * wipes a tear away *

in Ranger

Posted by: Razor.9872

Razor.9872

And still, I trudge on. Through the fire and the flames. Through nerf guns and haters. Through bugs and exclusions…

I trudge on.

Hoping, one day, whether it take a year, or perhaps three, or even if I have to wait a decade…people will post “LF xxxx Ranger.”

Patient ranger waits.

Patient ranger sits.

Patient ranger, is patient. -_-

NSPride <3

in Ranger

Posted by: terrygodking.1463

terrygodking.1463

i’m so sad….

does anyone at anet even play the ranger themselves?!

in Ranger

Posted by: thefantasticg.3984

thefantasticg.3984

Robert Hondru or whatever his last name is, did at one point but probably has rerolled now.

RNG is a bell curve. Better hope you’re on the right side.

in Ranger

Posted by: Raesin.2908

Raesin.2908

And still, I trudge on. Through the fire and the flames. Through nerf guns and haters. Through bugs and exclusions…

I trudge on.

Hoping, one day, whether it take a year, or perhaps three, or even if I have to wait a decade…people will post “LF xxxx Ranger.”

Patient ranger waits.

Patient ranger sits.

Patient ranger, is patient. -_-

This ^
In the ‘other MMO’ I stuck with my class even when it was the laughing stock of the game. Eventually, it became the FotM class for a long time.
The people that like that class and enjoy their characters will find a way to make it the best it can be at the time, the people that want to roll FotM will jump ship.
We just need Anet to take a leaf from Blizz’s book and look at what they did with their pet class and how they handled splitting the damage.