Thief mad because i killed him ...lol

in Ranger

Posted by: Esclfowne.3472

Esclfowne.3472

So i guess there’s a first time for every thing… i got accused of being a pew pew ranger when i run a zerker S/A and LB. I open with my lb, but if someone gets close, i’ll switch to melee…looks like he needs to l2p because a thief should be able to kill me in a few hits.

Attachments:

in Ranger

Posted by: LughLongArm.5460

LughLongArm.5460

I have to admit, after the last big patch it feels that rangers are highly favored to win vs thieves .

in Ranger

Posted by: FrownyClown.8402

FrownyClown.8402

In his defence, thieves have it pretty hard right now. I can almost 100-0 them just by pressing 2

Bad Elementalist

in Ranger

Posted by: Tragic Positive.9356

Tragic Positive.9356

It has been like this ever since I can remember. Even before the longbow and Signet mastery buffs.

So yea, it didn’t go away. And probably will not for some time. This is a pretty standard situation.

“Observe, learn and counter.”

in Ranger

Posted by: Ehecatl.9172

Ehecatl.9172

Thief tears are the best tears. It’s very satisfying to hear someone complain about a fair fight when their entire profession is built around cheap shots.

“Come down here and fight! I will look you in the back of your head when I kill you like a MAN!”

in Ranger

Posted by: nacario.9417

nacario.9417

Good thieves can actually kill the traditional more glassy ranger, but if u are geared/specd more into defense it’s much harder (impossibru?) for the thief.

Power Ranger PvP
I used to be a power ranger, now not sure anymore

in Ranger

Posted by: Heimskarl Ashfiend.9582

Heimskarl Ashfiend.9582

Thief tears are the best tears. It’s very satisfying to hear someone complain about a fair fight when their entire profession is built around cheap shots.

“Come down here and fight! I will look you in the back of your head when I kill you like a MAN!”

Haha, exactly!

in Ranger

Posted by: Swiftly.2385

Swiftly.2385

Sorry I don’t buy into the whole power Ranger is the noob spec. Especially if you are using sword /dagger. You have to be on your kitten to be good with that weapon combo.

in Ranger

Posted by: FrownyClown.8402

FrownyClown.8402

I find sword/dagger easier to use and more fluid than gs so I must be amazing =) thank you

Bad Elementalist

in Ranger

Posted by: Raven.9603

Raven.9603

thieves are in a bad place right now. ranger v thief is highly in favor of the ranger.

they really only have two good options at the moment, drop burst then port out when we pop defensive cooldowns, repeat until we’re out of cooldowns. this isn’t really viable for assaulting a point because it takes too long in a match and really requires some amazing positioning on their part.

the option is relegating themselves to being a +1, which they are actually really strong at, but it doesn’t really apply to a ranger v thief 1v1 conversation.

SBI | Oceans | Ranger – Thief – Ele – Eng – Nec – Guard – Rev
Celestial Avatar is like an old man: Takes forever to get up and is spent in 4 seconds

in Ranger

Posted by: Crapgame.6519

Crapgame.6519

Good thieves can actually kill the traditional more glassy ranger, but if u are geared/specd more into defense it’s much harder (impossibru?) for the thief.

Pretty much this. Running glass/zerk in WvW if the thief jumps me and I can’t get him/her down within the first couple of seconds I’ll typically lose. I just don’t have the defense with how I’m running or playing.

However, when I’m on my trapper/condi build – they die or leave. Not impossible for them to win because it is a game and people are just better. But more often than with my other build I’ll win these encounters.

Just send them a bag/packet of salt or their bag back and play on.

Main – Laaz Rocket – Guardian (Ehmry Bay)
Johnny Johnny – Ranger (Ehmry Bay)
Hárvey Wallbanger – Alt Warrior (Ehmry Bay)

in Ranger

Posted by: Prophet.1584

Prophet.1584

Sorry I don’t buy into the whole power Ranger is the noob spec. Especially if you are using sword /dagger. You have to be on your kitten to be good with that weapon combo.

The problem is, hardly anyone plays a ranger very well, everyone’s so used to running into the high number of horrible rangers that when they finally get one that knows what they’re doing they can’t believe it.

I think i get reported for hacking almost every match -.-

I’m sorry, Dave. I’m afraid I can’t do that.

in Ranger

Posted by: Yelloweyedemon.2860

Yelloweyedemon.2860

Thieves became soloable with a glass ranger when Sic ’Em got the revealed buff. Atm, if you time your skills, you can melt him while playing with 1 hand…

in Ranger

Posted by: Xandra Isilja.1354

Xandra Isilja.1354

Stealth specced thieves are indeed easy pickings for us rangers these days due to RF, Sic ’Em and Taunt respectively.

Now, thieves that mostly forgo stealth in favor of shadow stepping all over the place can be a totally different story, because it can be hard to keep track of them. However, in PvP this is often not viable because they don’t kill rangers fast enough when the ranger has a more defensive setup. Personally I’m running Wilderness Survival and Nature Magic with a utility bar of LR, Sic ‘Em, and SoS in PvP currently. That in combination with #4 GS basically means that thieves can’t kill me 1on1 and usually just die to a well timed Taunt + RF combo. I’ve had thieves try and kill me all match long already, just to prove they are actually capable of it.

With that said, I have to admit I’m fairly bad at the game and there are far better players out there that easily beat me 1on1.

(edited by Xandra Isilja.1354)

in Ranger

Posted by: GodSpeedFist.8642

GodSpeedFist.8642

This..!!! hahahahahaha… In my peronal opinion would be more fun to see that with a mesmer..
Mesmers are a torn in my side…
I can handle any class… except mesmer…
I really get frustrated with mesmers T_T

Cecilla Alcotte(Ranger)
Fatina Flameheart(Elementalist)
GodSpeedFist(Thief)

in Ranger

Posted by: Justine.6351

Justine.6351

old clip but its condi thief crying after getting sic’em and rekt by 3 of us.
https://youtu.be/CxeZ2-tLWZ8

in Ranger

Posted by: Zenos Osgorma.2936

Zenos Osgorma.2936

it is funny how some thief players think its their right to abuse stealth to 1vsX and never die , as to the reason why Anet introduced Revealed.