To the natural stamina nerf

in Ranger

Posted by: lordhelmos.7623

lordhelmos.7623

The 5 point trait Critical Infusion in the dueling line for mesmers that grants perma vigor off crits says hi!

in Ranger

Posted by: Undeadkemea.4865

Undeadkemea.4865

And then it waved back at the rangers, pointed and laughed while enjoying permanent vigor :P

in Ranger

Posted by: Kilger.5490

Kilger.5490

Dodging is arguably more useful to a mesmer too, since the trait to create illusions via dodge is spammable and very powerful (when used with shatter).

Kilger – Human Ranger
alts: Fangyre (Necro), Hardrawk (Ele);
Jade Quarry

(edited by Kilger.5490)

in Ranger

Posted by: NemesiS.6749

NemesiS.6749

been playing my mesmer in the last week and honestly i am liking it again, i am gearing it (ascended) and well i love my ranger and all but i think my main character will change, cant take all this BS with the rangers. But year mesmer are very good and fun

in Ranger

Posted by: The Chosen Link.3247

The Chosen Link.3247

Same goes with Guardians
http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Vigorous_Precision
Because of this they can spam dodge-roll healing

(edited by The Chosen Link.3247)

in Ranger

Posted by: Substance E.4852

Substance E.4852

Same goes with Guardians
http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Vigorous_Precision
Because of this they can spam dodge-roll healing
(though it’s an adept trait)

The sad thing is our traits should be swapped. Guardian is the class that should be the lazy, passive, turtle class and the ranger should be the quick footed one that gets buffs on crit.

Connection error(s) detected. Retrying…

in Ranger

Posted by: Electro.4173

Electro.4173

They’ll almost certainly nerf both of those traits in the future, since the Engineer blurb even specifically mentioned they don’t want perma-vigor on anyone.

They just didn’t get to it yet.

It could be argued that they should have nerfed it all at the same time or not at all, and I’d agree with that, but oh well. It’ll all be evened out eventually.

in Ranger

Posted by: Sollith.3502

Sollith.3502

I started playing a warrior as soon as I heard about the nerf; so much stronger, faster, better survivability… better everything.

Explain to me again why I have been playing this directionless class that Nexderp-net has no idea what to with it since launch?

They shouldn’t nerf the endurance regen on any classes; they should increase it. Players should have their dodge up within about 5-8 seconds (shorter with vigor, longer as just the norm). Anet has no clue what they are doing and are just continually watering the game out more and more so that everything is the same shade of grey.

Oh, wait a minute… they do know what they are doing; they’re becoming Nexon 2.0 where players and employees alike will eventually just have pure hate for the company.

in Ranger

Posted by: Nike.2631

Nike.2631

The 5 point trait Critical Infusion in the dueling line for mesmers that grants perma vigor off crits says hi!

You and I, we don’t use the word “Perma-vigor” the same way.

Since its NOT. Maybe come play one some time and you’ll see, because your theory-craft for the class is… I was going to say ‘lacking’, but flat-out wrong is more accurate.

“You keep saying ‘its unfair.’
I wonder what your basis for comparison is…”
- Jareth, King of Goblins.

in Ranger

Posted by: Bran.7425

Bran.7425

I think we can just take the statement the developers made about looking at those traits as a simple PR post to temporarily placate the forums.

Pets have been hidden due to rising Player complaints.

in Ranger

Posted by: Prysin.8542

Prysin.8542

I think we can just take the statement the developers made about looking at those traits as a simple PR post to temporarily placate the forums.

well, the devs said they aint gonna release any armor tier beyond Ascended anytime soon. That means if they want to make more challenging content they need to get rid of the most OP defensive “ability” there is. Namely dodging. We got way too much dodges, not just rangers, everyone does. The ability to evade attack after another simply through pressing 1 button screws with the entire game balance. Thus if you are not gonna initiate a continuous power creep you must nerf something. They decided to nerf endurance regen and dodging across the board.

Lv 80 Guard, Ranger, Ele, Thief, warr, engi
Currently @ some T1 server in EU

in Ranger

Posted by: Dina Van Heyr.3018

Dina Van Heyr.3018

yes but only ranger got stabbed in the back by endurance regen nerf ..

in Ranger

Posted by: BobbyT.7192

BobbyT.7192

the vigor on crit that mesmers and guardians have are getting nerfed too, it just didn’t make it this patch.

in Ranger

Posted by: Bran.7425

Bran.7425

the vigor on crit that mesmers and guardians have are getting nerfed too, it just didn’t make it this patch.

Keep telling your self that until they release/leak patch note on it happening I doubt it will happen also the Passive on Signet of Stamina is still 50% endurance recovery and manage to not get mention much at all.

well, the devs said they aint gonna release any armor tier beyond Ascended anytime soon. That means if they want to make more challenging content they need to get rid of the most OP defensive “ability” there is. Namely dodging. We got way too much dodges, not just rangers, everyone does. The ability to evade attack after another simply through pressing 1 button screws with the entire game balance. Thus if you are not gonna initiate a continuous power creep you must nerf something. They decided to nerf endurance regen and dodging across the board.

I doubt that PvE content had anything to do with this change (or many of the changes we’ve seen since launch) and more to do with the cries of sPvP revolving around spammy dodging.

Pets have been hidden due to rising Player complaints.