Undermentioned patch note for 15th

in Ranger

Posted by: Solid Gold.9310

Solid Gold.9310

That’ll be a great help, with a pet that’s now dead for 98% of the time………………………

Jumping puzzles, love them or hate them, I hate them. Thread killer.

in Ranger

Posted by: Solandri.9640

Solandri.9640

Sick ‘Em will now apply ‘Revealed” to enemies they target. We want to introduce some counter play to Stealth (players have asked for that for a while), so we thought a pet “catching your scent” might be a cool way to insinuate some anti-stealth into the game.

If that’s going to be their rationale, they should just go ahead and make it so any attack which normally gives you stealth won’t work on a pet. The attack still does damage, but it shouldn’t grant you stealth.

in Ranger

Posted by: Linguistically Inept.6583

Linguistically Inept.6583

old news.

Desolation: 80 ranger [Nightwither], 80 necro [Dusk Grimsoul]
80 warr [Blaze Steelsoul], 80 ele [Blaze Nightstrike], 80 mesmer [Grim Shatterwhirl]
80 guard [Dusk Grimlight], 80 engi [Flintgear]

in Ranger

Posted by: McWolfy.5924

McWolfy.5924

999999 hp or 0 mean nothing in wvw. pets dont have cleave or spammable aoe attack, they stop when attack and stuck to a single target.

WSR→Piken→Deso→Piken→FSP→Deso
Just the WvW
R3200+

in Ranger

Posted by: Setun.4368

Setun.4368

999999 hp or 0 mean nothing in wvw. pets dont have cleave or spammable aoe attack, they stop when attack and stuck to a single target.

Actually drakes have a cleave attack on all their moves, and hit pretty kitten reliably. Also one of the best F2 pets in game imo (river and marsh drake only though…ice/salamander F2’s are weak)

in Ranger

Posted by: Lumpy.8760

Lumpy.8760

i miss being able to manually revive my pet

in Ranger

Posted by: Durzlla.6295

Durzlla.6295

Actually drakes have a cleave attack on all their moves, and hit pretty kitten reliably. Also one of the best F2 pets in game imo (river and marsh drake only though…ice/salamander F2’s are weak)

Ice, flame and reef drakes F2s are FAR from weak, they’re actually stronger than marsh and river by a lot…. If they hit that is….

They sing dark, delicious notes about power and family.
As their mother, I have to grant them their wish. – Forever Fyonna