[Video] Autoattack build

[Video] Autoattack build

in Ranger

Posted by: kiwituatara.6053

kiwituatara.6053

Thought I’d try to one-shot people with longbow autoattack and failing, doesn’t really work anymore. Hope it’s still enjoyable.
Included some condition ranger gameplay as well.

[Video] Autoattack build

in Ranger

Posted by: Fluffball.8307

Fluffball.8307

That is absolutely hysterical (aside from the fact that those players will see ranger autoattack as the only source of damage and come here to complain about something they don’t understand.)

[Video] Autoattack build

in Ranger

Posted by: Crapgame.6519

Crapgame.6519

I don’t think in my berserk / power build I’ve ever hit anyone for 11k. Ever. Then again, I am sure you are more fine tuned in your gear compared to me still using Celestial armor stats.

Side note – looks like your condi had some good healing output. Interesting – share build information – didn’t see it noted in your video.

Main – Laaz Rocket – Guardian (Ehmry Bay)
Johnny Johnny – Ranger (Ehmry Bay)
Hárvey Wallbanger – Alt Warrior (Ehmry Bay)

[Video] Autoattack build

in Ranger

Posted by: OGDeadHead.8326

OGDeadHead.8326

I don’t think in my berserk / power build I’ve ever hit anyone for 11k. Ever. Then again, I am sure you are more fine tuned in your gear compared to me still using Celestial armor stats.

Side note – looks like your condi had some good healing output. Interesting – share build information – didn’t see it noted in your video.

Not sure what you run, but do the maths of remorseless, any +damage modifier and the signets, and you just may end up there…

Win10 pro | Xeon 5650 @ 4 GHz | R9 280x toxic | 24 Gig Ram | Process Lasso user

[Video] Autoattack build

in Ranger

Crapgame.6519

Not sure what you run, but do the maths of remorseless, any +damage modifier and the signets, and you just may end up there…

Good question I’ll have to take a look. Believe it is WS 2 – 3- 2, Marks 3, 3, 3, and Druid 1, 3, 3. I think my issue is the power level due to celestial armor – letting accessories and weapons making up berserker stats. So I’m also impacted by the durability runes.

I hated swapping armors around so made a single ascended set – probably my first mistake Then again, I’m stealing the OP’s thread for which I apologize.

[Video] Autoattack build

in Ranger

Posted by: OGDeadHead.8326

OGDeadHead.8326

Longbow #1 is almost as good as Maul for this type of build, with the added bonus that you can do this kind of damage from range. It’s a one trick pony build though, fun for trolling, but not worth it anywhere else.

Win10 pro | Xeon 5650 @ 4 GHz | R9 280x toxic | 24 Gig Ram | Process Lasso user

[Video] Autoattack build

in Ranger

Posted by: kiwituatara.6053

kiwituatara.6053

No one should be playing that power build seriously. It’s not viable XD

Condition build is pretty much the classic build with a few changes. Don’t need healing, just need to have SoTW.
http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vNQQRAnY8fjEqQNL2yCOsAVLWYEsmxVtKEwEuucBA4m6VtreyzIJN-T1xFABprfIf1f6TJYTK/A4kAcwTAwm9HCAcAsbdrbdDGf8xHf8xb3d3d3d3NA-w

[Video] Autoattack build

in Ranger

Crapgame.6519

No one should be playing that power build seriously. It’s not viable XD

Oh, I agree. I was just mulling the numbers in my mind with what I typically see is all Although when the daily is the master of ruins…it could be fun /evilgrin

Condition build is pretty much the classic build with a few changes. Don’t need healing, just need to have SoTW.
http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vNQQRAnY8fjEqQNL2yCOsAVLWYEsmxVtKEwEuucBA4m6VtreyzIJN-T1xFABprfIf1f6TJYTK/A4kAcwTAwm9HCAcAsbdrbdDGf8xHf8xb3d3d3d3NA-w

Thanks. Was wondering what it was so thank you for sharing.

Edit: Interesting armor tally and condition damage.

(edited by Crapgame.6519)