[Video] BattleCry - Melee Ranger Montage

in Ranger

Posted by: DarkFlopy.8197

DarkFlopy.8197

was working on a new playstyle that seem like overcame my Bear’s Paw v3.0
my montages are made to show what the build can do and what happens when using it right, examples of the build in action.
hope you guys will enjoy the montage.

feedback is always welcome! o/

P.S
added some revenant footage there i know you guys will say they suck and such i just saw them for the first time cause i didnt really see ppl streaming it or got into the “beta testing” myself so those were my first encounters with them.

in Ranger

Posted by: Wetpaw.3487

Wetpaw.3487

my montages are made to show what the build can do and what happens when using it right, examples of the build in action.

P.S
added some revenant footage there i know you guys will say they suck and such i just saw them for the first time cause i didnt really see ppl streaming it or got into the “beta testing” myself so those were my first encounters with them.

Nice video, melee Ranger has always been my favorite for WvW roam. Have you tried this in PvP yet? if so what did you change up? and what stats are you using (in your video)?

I was running Valk (WvWr) pre patch, but would like to go zerk and not rely on sigil/fury for maul.

JQ Druid

(edited by Wetpaw.3487)

in Ranger

DarkFlopy.8197

P.S

Nice video, melee Ranger has always been my favorite for WvW roam. Have you tried this in PvP yet? if so what did you change up? and what stats are you using (in your video)?

I was running Valk (WvWr) pre patch, but would like to go zerk and not rely on sigil/fury for maul.

i do have an spvp version of it and even tho going marauder in spvp the build is around 30-50% weaker than in wvw (even without food, first parts of the video are while not using food)
and its on my twitch channel http://www.twitch.tv/potatoveg

in Ranger

Posted by: RevanCorana.8942

RevanCorana.8942

Nicely done man
I’m quite surprised to see sick’em but with all the sneaky mesmers and thieves around I guess it’s not a bad tech choice.
What rune are you using btw?
Also nice new sword.

in Ranger

Posted by: blitzkrieg.2451

blitzkrieg.2451

Just so people know, decoy goes through sic em meaning they can use it even with sic’em on them as it’s considered a ‘different stealth’ with it’s own stealth buff.

Not a bad video, but I don’t think would be optimal against good players, would just utilize your lack of range out-range you.

But still good video never the less!

Tanbin – Ranger / Thief / Ele
Maguuma

in Ranger

DarkFlopy.8197

Nicely done man
I’m quite surprised to see sick’em but with all the sneaky mesmers and thieves around I guess it’s not a bad tech choice.
Also nice new sword.

Trooper obviously cause im using shouts, so i get 2 condi clear every 16sec on my command and the rest are useful in both ways.
(they fixed We heal as one and Strength of the pack with trooper)

in Ranger

Posted by: Wetpaw.3487

Wetpaw.3487

edit: fixed 15/char

JQ Druid

(edited by Wetpaw.3487)

in Ranger

Posted by: RevanCorana.8942

RevanCorana.8942

Nicely done man
Also nice new sword.

Trooper obviously cause im using shouts, so i get 2 condi clear every 16sec on my command and the rest are useful in both ways.
(they fixed We heal as one and Strength of the pack with trooper)

Oh I see so that’s how you did to skip wilderness survival right?
The taunt radius is still bugged for birds and bears..
and it scale up when using signet of the wild lol.
Which makes some pets unusable

(edited by RevanCorana.8942)

in Ranger

DarkFlopy.8197

Great video!

Edit: your build link is not working!

try now, it is working for me tho

in Ranger

Posted by: LughLongArm.5460