[Video] Furious Pack - Melee Ranger Montage

in Ranger

Posted by: DarkFlopy.8197

DarkFlopy.8197

heya ppl, so i have been thinking about changing my playstyle to a fast dps using shouts and survival utilities and came out with Furious Pack.
hope you guys will enjoy it!

Feedback is always welcome guys!
if you need an explanation about the build let me know ingame!

in Ranger

Posted by: LughLongArm.5460

LughLongArm.5460

Hi Flopy, cool new build. Always knew you’ll play with boar one day.
But why rune of the thief?

in Ranger

Posted by: Tora.7214

Tora.7214

Nice build btw, that intro where you slowly walk would have looked cooler if you have had done it with the gs unsheathed (charr walking (non running) animation with gs is cool)

in Ranger

DarkFlopy.8197

Hi Flopy, cool new build. Always knew you’ll play with boar one day.
But why rune of the thief?

Well siamoth is a self support pet and a boar is a CC which is better in this build cause it has a lot of access to quickness
And runes of the thief for precision and 10% more damage when hitting from the side or back which works nice when your pets knock him down or you hilt bash him

in Ranger

DarkFlopy.8197

Nice build btw, that intro where you slowly walk would have looked cooler if you have had done it with the gs unsheathed (charr walking (non running) animation with gs is cool)

Thanks, well I liked the walking on this one cause it fits the start of the song :P

in Ranger

Posted by: Justine.6351

Justine.6351

Can’t like a vid with 1min intro with 2.5 min of fighting.

in Ranger

DarkFlopy.8197

Well if you want tryhards and big ego look for esports, i have said that more than the times Mystic Forge gave a none-precursor after putting 4 exotics, my montages are to show examples and gameplay footage of the builds I’m introducing.
I’m not gonna invest in an 8min video and put random weird music in a video where ppl gonna watch only 33% of it and stop (be surprised there are statistics to check that)

(edited by DarkFlopy.8197)

in Ranger

Posted by: Tora.7214

Tora.7214

Thanks, well I liked the walking on this one cause it fits the start of the song :P

I mean, when you toggle walking with a gs unsheathed on a charr, they walk with style holding the gs behind their backs with a single hand Xd

Anyway i started crafting for a ascended sword and I was going for the usual zerker stats, this video makes me want to try it instead xD, nice ascended gear stats are.particulary easy to change

in Ranger

DarkFlopy.8197

I mean, when you toggle walking with a gs unsheathed on a charr, they walk with style holding the gs behind their backs with a single hand Xd

Anyway i started crafting for a ascended sword and I was going for the usual zerker stats, this video makes me want to try it instead xD, nice ascended gear stats are.particulary easy to change

That does look awesome, if you fit good music to it then it will become epic :P

in Ranger

Posted by: Justine.6351

Justine.6351

Well if you want tryhards and big ego look for esports, i have said that more than the times Mystic Forge gave a none-precursor after putting 4 exotics, my montages are to show examples and gameplay footage of the builds I’m introducing.
I’m not gonna invest in an 8min video and put random weird music in a video where ppl gonna watch only 33% of it and stop (be surprised there are statistics to check that)

That kinda was my point. If I had watched 33% of your vid I would have only seen an introduction. Why intro at all if its just demonstration or build potentials? Why show the last 10sec of a fight with full cooldowns?

Show us what we need to see to even understand what the build brings to the table.