[Video] River Drake in WvW

in Ranger

Posted by: Tricare.2946

Tricare.2946

Short video of the River Drake’s dps. In the first fight it’s used on the warrior and in the second fight it’s used on the mesmer after he gets back up.

in Ranger

Posted by: akjb.8372

akjb.8372

When the enemy falls down, that’s when you use dragons breath.

Never turn your back on the enemy….

Juide of Clubs —- Deso

in Ranger

Tricare.2946

I swapped pets and used insect swarm on the warrior while she was down. I was going to turn around but then she vengeanced. My back towards them doesn’t matter.

in Ranger

Posted by: awge.3852

awge.3852

It’s actually hard to see what you do with the drake, care to explain?

Mon Fils — Favorable Winds [Wind] — Blackgate
Ranger’s guide to PvP/WvW: http://tinyurl.com/oht3e9z

in Ranger

Tricare.2946

With the warrior I called my pet back to me with f3 then when the warrior closed the gap I told the pet to attack and then hit f2 and turned around to fight, trying to make sure warrior stayed in range for the drakes attack.

With the mesmer I just waited until he was in front of the drake and hit f2 and hoped he didn’t run behind it haha

in Ranger

Posted by: awge.3852

awge.3852

With the warrior I called my pet back to me with f3 then when the warrior closed the gap I told the pet to attack and then hit f2 and turned around to fight, trying to make sure warrior stayed in range for the drakes attack.

With the mesmer I just waited until he was in front of the drake and hit f2 and hoped he didn’t run behind it haha

Interesting, did you try to work the drake’s field combo tail attack into the mix? I was trying to see if that happened. I haven’t given my drakes the time to play with me to the point where I am comfortable with them, so I am curious about other people’s methods.

Mon Fils — Favorable Winds [Wind] — Blackgate
Ranger’s guide to PvP/WvW: http://tinyurl.com/oht3e9z

in Ranger

Posted by: hyjaxxx.1584

hyjaxxx.1584

for fans of the Drakes, keep this in mind, pets that open out of stealth (ie guard) open with thier pet4 ability. this allows you to choose what field you want down for that finisher.

being able to have better control of your pet is sexy time for sure!

Whoajaxx the Ranger
Re-Port331,331R,DD331,Re-portV
Currently looking for wvw guild@henge