[Video] Small Spvp Melee Ranger Montage

in Ranger

Posted by: DarkFlopy.8197

DarkFlopy.8197

So I had few ppl recently asking me how my BattleCry reacts in Spvp,
So I decided to post it here so anyone can find it and see it

Enjoy!
(Longer duration montages will be made in the future)
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Fmrkw69hBrQ

in Ranger

Posted by: Dardamaniac.1295

Dardamaniac.1295

I really enjoyed your video, trully awesome..
I have some questions tho if i may.

Firstly is the condi clearing from shouts enough? I have really hard time facing those crazy burning Guardians and Eles with those enormous stacks of burning on me.. How do you deal with them?

Also the regen from the shouts dont you think it goes kinda wasted without any healing power or Oakheart salve? I really hate the low ticking on the regen.

Also in the build description you have picked Striders Defense tho in the video i cleary see the Spotter buff icon.

in Ranger

DarkFlopy.8197

I really enjoyed your video, trully awesome..
I have some questions tho if i may.

Firstly is the condi clearing from shouts enough? I have really hard time facing those crazy burning Guardians and Eles with those enormous stacks of burning on me.. How do you deal with them?

Also the regen from the shouts dont you think it goes kinda wasted without any healing power or Oakheart salve? I really hate the low ticking on the regen.

Also in the build description you have picked Striders Defense tho in the video i cleary see the Spotter buff icon.

About striders defense and Spotter its a matter of your choice, Spotter to aid allies who perhaps lack crit chance or striders defense for self care, both work well and depends on your choice and the team you have in that match.

About the condi removal you need to decide when to remove the condi and not instantly when you see a condi press your shouts, because for example burn guards has only burn which means when you see a burn reaching at least 3 stacks use Guard first because its lower CD.

About the regen part… Well I don’t care about the regen to be honest, I took it for my pet and protection to my pet and my swiftness, the 130 per sec is nice to absorbe bleeding in low stacks, can keep your pet alive longer and supports allies if they have traits that trigger when they gain regen or swiftness like ranger with remorseless (fury).

(edited by DarkFlopy.8197)

in Ranger

Posted by: Heimskarl Ashfiend.9582

Heimskarl Ashfiend.9582

Nice video mate!

I like your style of telling a bit of a story with them too, nice flavour.

in Ranger

Posted by: Crapgame.6519

Crapgame.6519

Enjoy!

First time I watched this I said to myself, self – that is one angry Char. Maybe it was the music, maybe the dark sword texture, maybe all the flailing around with swords. Don’t know, don’t care – I just saw the anger

Second time I just watched to see how you played and enjoyed it. Not sure I would have ran into the Guardian like you did with his focus 5 active but it didn’t seem to phase you much – guessing he blocked it rather than it triggering by his poor timing. You destroyed that poor thief – I’m pretty sure he or she didn’t know what hit them. You stayed on top of people for control, nice.

Good job and thanks for sharing. I enjoyed it.

Main – Laaz Rocket – Guardian (Ehmry Bay)
Johnny Johnny – Ranger (Ehmry Bay)
Hárvey Wallbanger – Alt Warrior (Ehmry Bay)

in Ranger

DarkFlopy.8197

Enjoy!

First time I watched this I said to myself, self – that is one angry Char. Maybe it was the music, maybe the dark sword texture, maybe all the flailing around with swords. Don’t know, don’t care – I just saw the anger

Second time I just watched to see how you played and enjoyed it. Not sure I would have ran into the Guardian like you did with his focus 5 active but it didn’t seem to phase you much – guessing he blocked it rather than it triggering by his poor timing. You destroyed that poor thief – I’m pretty sure he or she didn’t know what hit them. You stayed on top of people for control, nice.

Good job and thanks for sharing. I enjoyed it.

Nice video mate!

I like your style of telling a bit of a story with them too, nice flavour.

Thanks, well we managed to destroy guardian #5 focus and yeah the thief got demolished and even without the necro there is no way the ele could have ressed him

in Ranger

Posted by: mistsim.2748

mistsim.2748

looks delicious. my only criticism is that the opponents seemed incompetent, but I guess youre not going for a “competitive” spvp build, just a fun one.

I actually don’t think the build needs any more condi cleanse, but you don’t have an invuln which is a pretty big problem against warriors and mesmers who could two-shot you. you could also try to work QZ and double birds into your build. it would greatly increase your applied damage.