Viper/Zerk Druid in T4 Fractals.

in Ranger

Posted by: Kam.4092

Kam.4092

With these Healing changes, will Viper’s and Berserker’s Druids still be fine to run?

I mean I’m guessing they will be, because going full Healing Druid in a Fractal, would make it take way longer.

I know for Raids though it may kill Viper and Berserker Druids.

I’m just a little worried, and wonder how things will play out now.

Didn’t expect a Healing nerf :/

in Ranger

Posted by: Quarktastic.1027

Quarktastic.1027

With these Healing changes, will Viper’s and Berserker’s Druids still be fine to run?

I mean I’m guessing they will be, because going full Healing Druid in a Fractal, would make it take way longer.

An epidemic nerf is probably hot on the heels of those heals. So the whole fractal meta will probably have to change. And necros will probably no longer play a part in it.

At least healing druids will still be useful. The other 4 party members will just have to pick up the DPS slack.

Those armadillos would be a lot cooler if they looked more like real armadillos. mmm armadillos
-BnooMaGoo.5690

in Ranger

Kam.4092

An epidemic nerf is probably hot on the heels of those heals. So the whole fractal meta will probably have to change. And necros will probably no longer play a part in it.

At least healing druids will still be useful. The other 4 party members will just have to pick up the DPS slack.

I didn’t even mention Epidemic. I was just asking about Viper’s and Berserker’s Druids being used in T4 Fractals.

in Ranger

Posted by: Quarktastic.1027

Quarktastic.1027

I didn’t even mention Epidemic. I was just asking about Viper’s and Berserker’s Druids being used in T4 Fractals.

I’m saying healer druids will still have a place in fractals, but your team composition will most likely change. Let’s face it, a viper/zerker druid’s only role in T4 right now is healing the swarm of jagged horrors so the necros can /faceroll everything with 500 bleeding stacks.

Those armadillos would be a lot cooler if they looked more like real armadillos. mmm armadillos
-BnooMaGoo.5690

in Ranger

Posted by: TheFantasticGuy.7206

TheFantasticGuy.7206

Full magi druid doesn’t add as much time as you would think to any of the T4 fractals. People who don’t know the mechanics add WAY more time to the length of a T4 fractal than anything.

in Ranger

Kam.4092

I don’t know why I made a thread if people don’t answer a simple question.

I was simply referring to Viper’s and Berserker’s Druids in T4 Fractals.

I was asking if they’d still be fine. I’m not referring to some Meta. Right now currently I love Viper and Zerk, and don’t want anything to change in Fractals.

Full Healing is for Raids, and I want it to stay there.

in Ranger

Posted by: TheFantasticGuy.7206

TheFantasticGuy.7206

Because the obvious they will still be fine to run.

in Ranger

Kam.4092

Because the obvious they will still be fine to run.

Oh ok ;~; I keep hearing the sky is falling and get worried

in Ranger

Posted by: Deleven.7508

Deleven.7508

We are going to have to wait for the exact balance numbers to be sure, but i think that we will still be able to use viper and beserker armor. In my experience people dont really check what builds their teammates are running anyway.

in Ranger

Posted by: Tragic Positive.9356

Tragic Positive.9356

Actually, no one used Berserker or Viper druid in T4 for healing.
A druid usually got into CAF – used #4 to distribute GotL and went out.

As long as they do not touch the DPS portion, we’ll still be DPS meta in terms of offensive support.

“Observe, learn and counter.”

in Ranger

Posted by: Lynnie.7213

Lynnie.7213

We’ll still have our place as DPS/support if they don’t touch our dps. We can push our group dps further with spirits/gotl/GoE. With changes on healing we aren’t the ones who gonna suffer, but the viper necro is, since their dps is only good when they have tons of minions alive.

D O N E E
Necromancer – Ranger WvW/Spvp/Pve/Build/Guide videos:
http://www.youtube.com/donee

in Ranger

Kam.4092

We’ll still have our place as DPS/support if they don’t touch our dps. We can push our group dps further with spirits/gotl/GoE. With changes on healing we aren’t the ones who gonna suffer, but the viper necro is, since their dps is only good when they have tons of minions alive.

I didn’t think of that, that makes sense, thanks.

in Ranger

Posted by: Avster.1935

Avster.1935

Might have to start wearing Zealots now.

Evelyn Whitehawk | Exalted Legend | Demons’s Demise | I Transmuted My Legendary Medium Coat

in Ranger

Posted by: meeflak.9714

meeflak.9714

Viper and Berserker druids are still going to be viable.. The thing to look at here is the fact that those two specs are fitting a dps role not a support role. The healing for these roles were always looked at as a minor source of support ONTOP of a really great amount of damage adding some good support to a group without sacrificing much dps. These two specs will still be doing the same amount of damage and ancient seeds is still going to be as op as it is now so I can’t see us losing our place in the meta. Upkeep on Astral force will be important so we can go in and do our standard rotation and that’s about it. I can’t see us falling out of the meta. We’ll be around for a while

All professions lvl 80. x2 elementalist
main Druid ~~Adalyn Del Rayna~~ [SIGH]
[Ehmry Bay]

in Ranger

Posted by: meeflak.9714

meeflak.9714

Might have to start wearing Zealots now.

I’ll cri.

All professions lvl 80. x2 elementalist
main Druid ~~Adalyn Del Rayna~~ [SIGH]
[Ehmry Bay]