WHaO fiasco

WHaO fiasco

in Ranger

Posted by: Daharahj.1325

Daharahj.1325

I’m trying to find a dev’s statement after we were told we’re being heard for the 4th time, but I don’t frequent social media (twitter, fb etc) and I can’t find anything on the forums, are they still looking into it or was Gaile’s comment nothing but damage control?

WHaO fiasco

in Ranger

Posted by: Photinous.4628

Photinous.4628

Don’t expect any statement from a dev to be truthful here.

WHaO fiasco

in Ranger

Posted by: Tierce.5370

Tierce.5370

Closest I could find was Irenio posting this and this on Oct. 1st. WhaO fiasco was Sept. 29-30. They might still decide to leave it as is, though.

(edited by Tierce.5370)

WHaO fiasco

in Ranger

Posted by: Tragic Positive.9356

Tragic Positive.9356

Irenio is actually keeping his word, so far.
You can’t blame him for other developers have the very same right to impact a game with changes … or better said counter-changes.

“Observe, learn and counter.”

WHaO fiasco

in Ranger

Posted by: Puck.9612

Puck.9612

It was damage control. Anet realized that so many people here have the attention span of a 2 year old and all they would have to do is keep them busy until the BWE.

More than 2000 years and mankind hasn’t grown beyond being placated by bread and circuses.

Jim Hunter when my other account isn’t suspended

(edited by Puck.9612)

WHaO fiasco

in Ranger

Posted by: Heimskarl Ashfiend.9582

Heimskarl Ashfiend.9582

…More than 2000 years and mankind hasn’t grown beyond being placated by bread an circuses.

I lol’d, then I got sad because it’s true.

WHaO fiasco

in Ranger

Posted by: Kitty.1502

Kitty.1502

You can’t blame him for other developers have the very same right to impact a game with changes … or better said counter-changes.

Yet he has not yet addressed core ranger concerns or really talked about core ranger. He is just here for druid. Core Ranger will never get support.

Tarnished Coast-[NOPE]
Kitten – Zerker Ranger – http://gw2efficiency.com/c/Kitten
Kitty Smallpaw – Condi Ranger – http://gw2efficiency.com/c/Kitty%20Smallpaw

WHaO fiasco

in Ranger

Posted by: SkiTz.4590

SkiTz.4590

Yet he has not yet addressed core ranger concerns or really talked about core ranger. He is just here for druid. Core Ranger will never get support.

If you haven’t noticed – anet has moved on from core ranger the moment they started working on Druid…

Unless the next elite spec down the road does something drastic, core ranger is left in the dust….

This is due to the fact anet has moved on from their orginal class mechanic (pets) to a COMPLETELY NEW and 100% unrelated mechanic to ranger core (celestial form).

This tells me anet has NO intention on fixing pet – otherwise, they would not have given us a totally new class mechanic.

You look at all the other elite specs and what did they do? their new elite spec mechanic gave their profession core a twist like reaper shroud from death shroud or over charging attunements to get attunment related buffs/synergy…

Our elite spec mechanic? completely and utterly unrelated to pets, no synergy whatsoever , and its pigeon holed directly into synergy with healing and glyphs ONLY – none of which is ranger core.

Druid is more of a new class than it is a new elite spec (IMO)

WHaO fiasco

in Ranger

Posted by: Kitty.1502

Kitty.1502

If you haven’t noticed – anet has moved on from core ranger the moment they started working on Druid…

Unless the next elite spec down the road does something drastic, core ranger is left in the dust….

This is due to the fact anet has moved on from their orginal class mechanic (pets) to a COMPLETELY NEW and 100% unrelated mechanic to ranger core (celestial form).

This tells me anet has NO intention on fixing pet – otherwise, they would not have given us a totally new class mechanic.

You look at all the other elite specs and what did they do? their new elite spec mechanic gave their profession core a twist like reaper shroud from death shroud or over charging attunements to get attunment related buffs/synergy…

Our elite spec mechanic? completely and utterly unrelated to pets, no synergy whatsoever , and its pigeon holed directly into synergy with healing and glyphs ONLY – none of which is ranger core.

Druid is more of a new class than it is a new elite spec (IMO)

I think you are right. ArenaNet has a history of not caring about the Ranger Community.

Tarnished Coast-[NOPE]
Kitten – Zerker Ranger – http://gw2efficiency.com/c/Kitten
Kitty Smallpaw – Condi Ranger – http://gw2efficiency.com/c/Kitty%20Smallpaw