Warhorn 5 bugged

Warhorn 5 bugged

in Ranger

Posted by: Doomslay.3504

Doomslay.3504

Ever since the hotfix warhorn skill 5 doesnt affect 5 targets it only buffs 4, same thing seems to happen with WHaO when its traited.
Anyone else or just me?

Warhorn 5 bugged

in Ranger

Posted by: Durzlla.6295

Durzlla.6295

Ever since the hotfix warhorn skill 5 doesnt affect 5 targets it only buffs 4, same thing seems to happen with WHaO when its traited.
Anyone else or just me?

have you checked to see if it’s applying to your pet instead of the 5th player? Because unless you’re in a party your pet will take priority over a random player.

They sing dark, delicious notes about power and family.
As their mother, I have to grant them their wish. – Forever Fyonna

Warhorn 5 bugged

in Ranger

Posted by: Doomslay.3504

Doomslay.3504

I noticed this first on sPvP, where only 3 of my team mates was getting the buff, it’s strange because before the patch/hotfix I would always be able to buff all 4 team players(excluding myself), I guess this is due to WHaO change?

Warhorn 5 bugged

in Ranger

Posted by: Durzlla.6295

Durzlla.6295

I noticed this first on sPvP, where only 3 of my team mates was getting the buff, it’s strange because before the patch/hotfix I would always be able to buff all 4 team players(excluding myself), I guess this is due to WHaO change?

If you were buffing 3 of your teammates make sure your pet isn’t getting it too, otherwise it’s working as intended, your pet is just taking up the 5th ally slot.

They sing dark, delicious notes about power and family.
As their mother, I have to grant them their wish. – Forever Fyonna

Warhorn 5 bugged

in Ranger

Posted by: Gotejjeken.1267

Gotejjeken.1267

Yep. Because our pet taking up a boon from someone really makes us loved.