Warrior looking for an owner.

in Ranger

Posted by: Dolan.3071

Dolan.3071

Is this where I put my formal application in? I think it is, so here goes.

I think I could really be of use if someone would take me under their wing. I know I still have a lot to learn, but I think I could really do some good as a Ranger’s Pet. I’ve gotten pretty good at chasing the heels of opponents over the years, and I’m pretty good at listening as I’m used to people telling me when and where to swing my Hammer. I’ve helped heaps of people get kills! I’m usually ignored by others as they go for the real threat, so I think I’d make a perfect candidate! Though honestly I would love to be able to limp back to my owner rather than eat a flag.
My previous work experience? Oh this one time I knocked this Asura down! Well not ‘down’ down, he got back up again, but he was lying on the ground for a good two seconds! Wow I’m really not selling myself too well here. Look I know I probably don’t hit as hard as ‘Hawky’ or can take as many hits as ‘Grylls’, but if you adopt a Warrior you’re making Tyria a better place. There are still thousands of warriors out there who are looking for a good home, for someone to look after us…
So anyway I’ll just leave my application here, give you some time to think about it.

Support the Adopt-A-Warrior foundation, helping us to find a place in PvP.

Uriel Asther ~ Warrior | Kaya Lereau ~ Elementalist | Natalie Fox ~ Thief
Skye Eterna ~ Mesmer | Arya Slade ~ Charrdian | Kiera Thine ~ Ranger
Oceanic ~ [LOD] [Noob]

in Ranger

Posted by: Raven.9603

Raven.9603

stuff.

Attachments:

SBI | Oceans | Ranger – Thief – Ele – Eng – Nec – Guard – Rev
Celestial Avatar is like an old man: Takes forever to get up and is spent in 4 seconds

in Ranger

Posted by: mystic att.1605

mystic att.1605

I think your cv could use a more eloborate work experience section and how about a motivational section and a skills section?

Greetings sir Warrior

Sir Ranger

in Ranger

Posted by: jubskie.3152

jubskie.3152

Cute application. I’ll put you on the waiting list.

Oh and RP posts usually fall flat outside of RP sections.

Extraordinary Gentlemen [EXG] Desolation
Doing It With Style
www.exg-guild.com

in Ranger

Posted by: Nugget.8031

Nugget.8031

Sorry bud but there are currently no openings in ranger pets that you have the right qualifications for. Wolfy already does all the specs you listed much better, he even has two 2 second cc’s available.

I hear there are quite a few positions for Engi turrets, there’s a real shortage atm. I know its probably a bit below your qualifications but I’m sure you’d make an excellent turret.

in Ranger

Posted by: mystic att.1605

mystic att.1605

You can always ask necromancers, they seem discontent with their ‘pets’

in Ranger

Posted by: Bloodwort MacFangho.4638

Bloodwort MacFangho.4638

Woah Guys! Don’t be too quick to dismiss his application! Just think of all the blast finishers he brings to you.. something we as Rangers are very short of! I’m sure Dolan would work well spreading poison and weakness with the help of Eensy!

Not sure I like Dolan for a pet name though! Would you be ok with my changing your name to something else? Say… “RUFFian”?

Blood
(I have to know! In WvW, do Legendary NPCs drop Legendary loot?)

in Ranger

Posted by: Ultravalefor.5038

Ultravalefor.5038

I would happily take a well-trained Warrior as a pet, but I’m afraid I only accept wartrained pets, and it seems your previous owner brought you up in the frilly world of contained matches, also known as spvp. That simply will not do. PvP pets always shrink back at the sound of cannon fire or freeze up at the sight of arrows raining down around them.

So if you manage to pick up some war training, oh, and move to Tarnished Coast—maybe then I will adopt you

Phaynel – recently voted the hottest Ranger in GW2 by everyone
married to Railspike the Red Alpha Golem
[PiNK] Toast Forever.

in Ranger

Posted by: Sophs.1705

Sophs.1705

Always wanted to see what dog or cat tasted like so I wonder what warrior tastes like?

in Ranger

Posted by: Serraphin Storm.2369

Serraphin Storm.2369

I eat warriors up all the time. They taste like Guardian but not as tough.

In order to properly understand the big picture,
everyone should fear becoming mentally clouded and obsessed with one small section of truth.

in Ranger

Posted by: F I R S T.3976

F I R S T.3976

i am willing to adopt you but i am more of a PvE player =p

What doesn’t kill you makes you stronger

in Ranger

Posted by: OGDeadHead.8326

OGDeadHead.8326

Hmm, are you “The Hound” by any chance?

If so, I might pick you up. Which server?

Attachments:

Win10 pro | Xeon 5650 @ 4 GHz | R9 280x toxic | 24 Gig Ram | Process Lasso user