Was hoping for a less boring balance patch

in Ranger

Posted by: arnitheking.8427

arnitheking.8427

I was really looking forward to do some theorycrafting in wvw, but after some testing I realised that this patch doesn’t have much to offer. And this doesn’t only concern ranger.. Why can’t there be a patch where everything is tweaked around drastically? I’m really bored and disappointed now to the point where I’d rather write this to complain than play the game.

in Ranger

Posted by: HeadCrowned.6834

HeadCrowned.6834

I always wonder why Anet never takes a look at traits with these balance patches. Those boring cooldown buffs/nerfs won’t do much to improve the quality of the game (and so build diversity). I can’t say Im unhappy with this patch, but it is just way too poor if you consider the amount of time they had to implement some REAL improvements.

in Ranger

Posted by: Eleazar.9478

Eleazar.9478

Then take a break dude.

But I’m having lots of fun dropping druid and taking marksmanship and just wailing on people with my unlockable pet and mualing foos for days with my GS

(My only request is that they buff core rangers ablity to cleanse and reverse the skill 2 on sword)

TY a net I’m already seeing less of the staff then run away campers

[Snky] FC don’t worry I’m just a scrub until I’m OP

in Ranger

Posted by: Durzlla.6295

Durzlla.6295

Then take a break dude.

But I’m having lots of fun dropping druid and taking marksmanship and just wailing on people with my unlockable pet and mualing foos for days with my GS

(My only request is that they buff core rangers ablity to cleanse and reverse the skill 2 on sword)

TY a net I’m already seeing less of the staff then run away campers

We actually have a decent amount of condi cleanse baseline, it’s just all at a cost..

They sing dark, delicious notes about power and family.
As their mother, I have to grant them their wish. – Forever Fyonna