Water Spirit Update Notes

in Ranger

Posted by: Wondrouswall.7169

Wondrouswall.7169

So, you may or may not be familiar with this heal and the previous threads I have made about how bugged it was since 8 months ago, but some things were fixed while other things are now… stranger. I was going to update the patch notes thread but this (kind of) deserves its own.

A run-down of how it performs as of this writing:

• Passive on-hit heal scales with player’s healing power that activates it. Meaning if your allies have 0 healing power, they receive the base 805 heal – this includes the Pet.
  • Passive on-hit heal scaling for the player (source) is 0.125 but for allies (non-source) the scaling is the old 0.09 coefficient.
  • Passive on-hit heal scaling does not benefit from any outgoing heal % modifiers.
  • Passive on-hit heals activated by others do not contribute to Astral Force generation, nor does it activate Live Vicariously or Natural Mender minor traits.
  • Regeneration from Nature’s Vengeance scales with the player’s boon duration and healing power, and is affected by outgoing heal % modifiers.
  • Tooltip is still busted for the Passive on-hit heal and does not update.
  • Active initial self-heal is not affected by outgoing heal % modifiers for the player, but will apply to our Pet.
  • Active Water Spirit heal is affected by the player’s healing power and outgoing heal % modifiers and will be applied to the player if they were to receive the heal.

In short, if the passive on-hit activated by allies scaled with the highest healing power between you or them (like it used to before it was broken); activated Natural Mender, Live Vicariously, and contributed to generating Astral Force; then it would be decent rather than a niche.

As of now, it’s better than the bugged state it was in for the last 8 months, and still requires Nature’s Vengeance to have an effective presence.

PET PRECISION & DPS TESTS -OUTDATED-
Will update once Path of Fire releases.

(edited by Wondrouswall.7169)

in Ranger

Posted by: OGDeadHead.8326

OGDeadHead.8326

Thank you W!

/15 char+

Win10 pro | Xeon 5650 @ 4 GHz | R9 280x toxic | 24 Gig Ram | Process Lasso user

in Ranger

Posted by: Zenith.7301

Zenith.7301

It’s always been garbage. At the very least the heal procs should also remove or transfer a condition back to the target.

in Ranger

Posted by: anduriell.6280

anduriell.6280

while the spirits are rooted in place they will be completely useless in any scenerario.

maybe raids, but water definitely is not one of the chosen.

I TOLD YOU SO
Inverse to Apple: SBeast is the worst yet.. jurl jurl
I’m all in for Team Irenio!