We Heal as One Feedback [merged]

in Ranger

Posted by: Puck.9612

Puck.9612

sigh…. between the power creep, gap closers, and the stupid amount of reflects that is being added to the game…. Someone remind again how rangers were too powerful with the WHaO change?

Jim Hunter when my other account isn’t suspended

in Ranger

Posted by: Bran.7425

Bran.7425

Did someone called a beta test time out? Either that or their timing was intentional to be better damage control than actually communicating with the community.

Pets have been hidden due to rising Player complaints.

in Ranger

Posted by: Photinous.4628

Photinous.4628

Main Hand Axe needs either a dps buff to be relevent as a hybrid or add more conditions. the bleed on auto was nice, the might on auto doesn’t make a ton of sense.

Do NOT touch that might stacking ability, thank you very much.

Yes, because stacking 2-3 seconds of might is so useful…

in Ranger

Posted by: Gotejjeken.1267

Gotejjeken.1267

Main Hand Axe needs either a dps buff to be relevent as a hybrid or add more conditions. the bleed on auto was nice, the might on auto doesn’t make a ton of sense.

Ever hear of Fortifying Bond?

in Ranger

Posted by: Zenos Osgorma.2936

Zenos Osgorma.2936

heres the kicker , this HaO with 3 might works Very well with runes that give Might as a bonus when you use a Heal skill like Rune of the Aristocracy which will give you the ranger 3 more might stacks for 10seconds base and the pet 3 more might from fortifying bond, so aftert this the ranger will have 6might then drop to 3 while the pet will be on 6 extra might too using the FB combo.

on its own its Lack luster but combined with others I see the reasoning why its only limited to 3 might as we can use Rune of the Aristocracy to run a condi bunker while Maintaining decent might through Heal as one in combination with strong Regen.

it puts might on a Managable level .

PS Photinous its 2-3seconds of might base on a weapon that hits 3 targets , combine that with Sigil of stregnth that 2 might on the first hit and 3 targets hit over all totaling 4 might per AA that totals to 8 on the pet with FB.

so yes the might on Axe AA is not going anywhere its there for pet might sustain outside of Strenght of the pack and compainions might or the dual combination of warhorn+clarions there is no other way to sustain 8-16might on a pet consistantly not matter how short the duration on the Ranger it maybe , the pet gains 8 might for 10seconds.

in Ranger

Posted by: Kitty.1502

Kitty.1502

after running a bit in wvw roaming and zerg here are my initial thoughts.
-Healing is to low increase healing by roughly 20~30 percent
-Daze in cele form is to high go from 3 to 2 sec
-Glyph radius is to small increase from 300 to 400

Tarnished Coast-[NOPE]
Kitten – Zerker Ranger – http://gw2efficiency.com/c/Kitten
Kitty Smallpaw – Condi Ranger – http://gw2efficiency.com/c/Kitty%20Smallpaw

in Ranger

Posted by: Zoef.2761

Zoef.2761

Looks like this thread has done what’s it supposed to do: channel reactions of rangers while we’re waiting for druid hype to start. Then ignore all comments in this thread and we’re good to go. Business as usual. Feed them the druid bone while we keep them starving. lol

in Ranger

Posted by: AgitatedFox.5287

AgitatedFox.5287

Are you honestly trying to tell me, ANet, that Irenio and the whole combat team are going to read every reply on this thread, consolidate all the information (organise it into useful data), respond to our anger, then constructively apply our feedback to not just the skill, but the ranger in general, all while in less than 3 weeks you have the first major expansion to the game that keeps you in business and puts food on your tables? Don’t even make me laugh.

Pathetic. It’s frustrating enough knowing this comment will never even get read. Stop playing with the Ranger community like it’s some kind of toy. There are REAL people who play this class, passionate people who have pumped hours upon hours into your game. The LEAST you can do is give them some kind of respect.

We don’t actually even want an apology, we don’t actually care (at the end of the day) about your posts saying “we’re reading.” What every Ranger wants more than all that is for you to take action. Action to take our class out of bottom tier trash. Action to stop our class being a laughing stock everywhere we go.

Will you? Or will we have to watch our class be stomped further into the dirt until the point where it’s eventually abandoned all together and deleted, because THAT is where it’s heading at the moment.

I’ve done my waiting, 3 years of it, in Azkaban.

Ranger Danger!

in Ranger

Posted by: Rizo.9534

Rizo.9534

Roy says, that WHaO are working not as intended!
Too much for 1 skill.
Meanwhile Revenant by DOING NOTHING just standing OUT OF COMBAST and pressing 0 Buttons keeping 12-14 Might stacks. No buttons no weapon swaps, No keyboard touching… Just by afking.

Working as intended. Indeed.

in Ranger

Posted by: Archon.6480

Archon.6480

Too much for 1 skill.
Meanwhile Revenant by DOING NOTHING just standing OUT OF COMBAST and pressing 0 Buttons keeping 12-14 Might stacks. No buttons no weapon swaps, No keyboard touching… Just by afking.

Yeah, and Engie can keep insane boon stacks in the same manner. Whatever. Ranger is working as intended when it is at the bottom of the pack in PvP. Why change this. The population keeps growing with the current formula. I bet WHaO gets nerfed again.

Jade Quarry – Esparie
Illustrious Exhausted Primordial Legendary Druid, and Mesmer for fun
PvE | PvP (1500)| WvW | Fractals | Dungeons

in Ranger

Posted by: OGDeadHead.8326

OGDeadHead.8326

Vs more than one enemy, I get to 25 stacks easily with axe (also using sigil of strength).

Win10 pro | Xeon 5650 @ 4 GHz | R9 280x toxic | 24 Gig Ram | Process Lasso user

in Ranger

Puck.9612

Too much for 1 skill.

Yeah, and Engie can keep insane boon stacks in the same manner. Whatever. Ranger is working as intended when it is at the bottom of the pack in PvP. Why change this. The population keeps growing with the current formula. I bet WHaO gets nerfed again.

I’ve only really played one night since the nerf and it wasn’t on my ranger. With the new specializations HoT is bringing, ranger is being left in the dust. I’m just glad I didn’t pre purchase because unless they start fixing some of the problems I’ll probably end up leaving the game for awhile.
This isn’t me raging or threatening, I’m just so tired of ranger being nothing more than a running joke for other players in the game and the dev’s themselves.

in Ranger

Posted by: Peter.9406

Peter.9406

Hello All-Seeing Devs and Moderator,

After testing the current WHOA I believe a viable fix to the current state of the skill would be to allow this shout to affect all nearby allies. So in essence allow the current boons to be shared with nearby allies not only between ranger and pet.

I believe this buff would greatly help the ranger in all areas of play as it brings an element of party support that it currently does not have. If this change were brought in the might cap along with the shorter cds on every other boon would make sense and be fair.

TL;DR: allow the boon sharing aspect of the skill, not the chunk of heal, to be AoE within a certain shout radius to nearby allies. (Along with between ranger and pet)

in Ranger

OGDeadHead.8326

Hello All-Seeing Devs and Moderator,

After testing the current WHOA I believe a viable fix to the current state of the skill would be to allow this shout to affect all nearby allies. So in essence allow the current boons to be shared with nearby allies not only between ranger and pet.

I believe this buff would greatly help the ranger in all areas of play as it brings an element of party support that it currently does not have. If this change were brought in the might cap along with the shorter cds on every other boon would make sense and be fair.

TL;DR: allow the boon sharing aspect of the skill, not the chunk of heal, to be AoE within a certain shout radius to nearby allies. (Along with between ranger and pet)

Sharing boons with allies, that last for such a sort period, will still suck. It’s almost like being able to share every boon in the game with all allies around you. Sounds pretty awesome, right? Until you realise the boons last so short period of time, noone will ever have noticed them being applied in the first place.
One thousand good things times nothing is still nothing.

(edited by OGDeadHead.8326)

in Ranger

Rizo.9534

WHaO

Might Stack increase to 5 stacks and DON’T Cut duration.
Protection share up To 8sec
Quickness to 4sec.
Furry to 8sec
Retaliation to 8sec
Aegis to 8sec

Lingering Magic MUST affect WHaO in both ways.

Make trait Resounding Timber – Bigger range, same as warriors or guardians shouts.
Let Runes of Trooper or solder work on all around you, not only on you.

PS! And may-be it’s in wrong topic, BUT!

Take off Range 600 from Signet of Renewal!!!
It’s really awful design!!! If pet 600+ away from you, you waste you’r only CondyRemove ability and don’t clear any condition at all.

So it’s only way to clear yourself – SwapPet and then waste Signet of Renewal, what will lead to instant death of pet.

Make it 2000 or even 3000 range, so we can swap pet after use of Signet of Renewal, not before it.

Thank you.

in Ranger

Posted by: Gotejjeken.1267

Gotejjeken.1267

Why couldn’t this be a fixed percentage instead? Say 50% or something…so if I get swiftness for 10s, I now get it for 15s. This would allow the skill to work with boon duration.

As right now, it punishes a player going into a boon / shout path.

in Ranger

Posted by: anduriell.6280

anduriell.6280

Just waiting from Irenio’s answer about the disappointing druid and about fixes in the ranger.
And don’t care if he is bullied at the workplace, we need someone that can fix the ranger once for all.

I TOLD YOU SO
Inverse to Apple: SBeast is the worst yet.. jurl jurl
I’m all in for Team Irenio!

in Ranger

Zoef.2761

Just waiting from Irenio’s answer about the disappointing druid and about fixes in the ranger.
And don’t care if he is bullied at the workplace, we need someone that can fix the ranger once for all.

I’m afraid that will be a long wait. This whole WHAO-business together with the limited time to get druid right (3 weeks) just shows how much care and attention is spent on ranger. The only time ranger really gets attention is when they need to nerf a skill that gave ranger a buff lol. There were some people in this thread saying that “we had them listening”. Apparently one dev even spent some time reading the posts till late at night. All I hear is nothing. “Words, words, words and the rest is silence.”

in Ranger

Posted by: atheria.2837

atheria.2837

Are you honestly trying to tell me, ANet, that Irenio and the whole combat team are going to read every reply on this thread, consolidate all the information (organise it into useful data), respond to our anger, then constructively apply our feedback to not just the skill, but the ranger in general, all while in less than 3 weeks you have the first major expansion to the game that keeps you in business and puts food on your tables? Don’t even make me laugh.

Pathetic. It’s frustrating enough knowing this comment will never even get read. Stop playing with the Ranger community like it’s some kind of toy. There are REAL people who play this class, passionate people who have pumped hours upon hours into your game. The LEAST you can do is give them some kind of respect.

We don’t actually even want an apology, we don’t actually care (at the end of the day) about your posts saying “we’re reading.” What every Ranger wants more than all that is for you to take action. Action to take our class out of bottom tier trash. Action to stop our class being a laughing stock everywhere we go.

Will you? Or will we have to watch our class be stomped further into the dirt until the point where it’s eventually abandoned all together and deleted, because THAT is where it’s heading at the moment.

I’ve done my waiting, 3 years of it, in Azkaban.

They are going to do what they do best;

Ignore the community who supports their game with money, time and a lot of attention to the forums that are still to this day, ignoring Rangers and the state we have been in since the very first beta nerf.

Just like WvW, Anet decided not to listen to players – and lied to us in telling us we’d be “fixed” and that our skills would finally be valuable to all.

So. Not. So.

Not keeping all IT jobs here is a major reason IT is so bad HERE. 33y IT 10y IT Security

(edited by atheria.2837)

in Ranger

anduriell.6280

I’m afraid that will be a long wait. This whole WHAO-business together with the limited time to get druid right (3 weeks) just shows how much care and attention is spent on ranger. The only time ranger really gets attention is when they need to nerf a skill that gave ranger a buff lol. There were some people in this thread saying that “we had them listening”. Apparently one dev even spent some time reading the posts till late at night. All I hear is nothing. “Words, words, words and the rest is silence.”

Then we should demand they have to change the lead developer.
The same as when you pay for a meal and the food is disgusting and you demand to give back the money.

We should ask for a right service and Irenio does not provide or in case Anet can not comply demand for a refund as Anet can not provide a full and rewarding service.

That guy obviously after the balance patch, the WHaO business and then this druid is just the most boring thing I’ve seen in a long time, it is not fitted to do the development of the ranger.

For example this here we have a post well written from the developer in the Guardian Forums (and that guy has being under fire lately because of the DH):
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/professions/guardian/BWE-3-Guardian-Feedback-Core-DH

What we got here is this:
Hey all.
Now that the Beta Weekend Event is live and you’re able to check out the Druid please post constructive feedback here.

Like seriously. Seems like he doesn’t want to work. Even to write something in the forums seems to be difficult for him.
I mean if at least he could have done right by his responsibilities on the game… But it has being a completely disaster.
I’d vote to get him out of the ranger development and put there another developer that is willing to do his job and stand by his decisions.
He can design the raids and work in the scrapper for example.

I TOLD YOU SO

(edited by anduriell.6280)

in Ranger

Posted by: Heimskarl Ashfiend.9582

Heimskarl Ashfiend.9582

…Then we should demand they have to change the lead developer.
The same as when you pay for a meal and the food is disgusting and you demand to give back the money…

This is absurd. It is not the same thing at all. It would be like buying a meal at a restaurant and then 3 years later deciding that you don’t like the way the meal has been changed on the menu so you go back into the restaurant and demand the chef be fired. It’s that stupid.

in Ranger

anduriell.6280

The same as when you pay for a meal and the food is disgusting and you demand to give back the money…

This is absurd. It is not the same thing at all. It would be like buying a meal at a restaurant and then 3 years later deciding that you don’t like the way the meal has been changed on the menu so you go back into the restaurant and demand the chef be fired. It’s that stupid.

I brought HoT like a month ago based in false promises. We are not talking about GW2 core game that now it’s free.

I TOLD YOU SO

in Ranger

Posted by: Vox Hollow.2736

Vox Hollow.2736

I think most of us get where you’re coming from, Anduriell.

There is a point where hyperbole starts to get hard to spectate, though, and while I’ll readily sympathize with the things you say – I’m having a hard time making it to the end of your posts lately.

Let’s just take things one step at a time.
Even if we had proven developer traction, they’re not going to fix everything overnight, ya’ know?

(edited by Vox Hollow.2736)

in Ranger

Heimskarl Ashfiend.9582

I brought HoT like a month ago based in false promises. We are not talking about GW2 core game that now it’s free.

This is even worse!

They never promised anything. Can you point to anywhere that one of the devs made any semblance of a promise or stated they were doing to make Druid the way that you wanted it to be? And what way it that, just quietly? They never released any information about it at all, that was what we were all crying about before the reveal.

I’m sure there are plenty of people who think Druid has gone in the wrong direction, but there are many who think its the right direction indeed. Just because you think its not good, doesn’t mean it isn’t, also doesn’t mean its not exactly as intended.

What is good for one mode may not be for another, I talked about the meta being a lie in another thread and its true, literally any class is viable for PvE. The same is not the case for PvP or wanted for WvW, Druid fills those needs.

In any case, your expectations were unrealistic, in fact, any expectations were unrealistic because there was zero information about what Druid would be, everything was speculation. Even the speculation was for support.

So, you bought something, sight unseen, that you cannot return, based on opinion and expectations that you created yourself and when the product turned out different than you were expecting in your imagination, you want the person who designed it to lose their job? I mean, are you serious? Because that is exactly what you are asking for.

in Ranger

Posted by: lxghostxl.5097

lxghostxl.5097

This is even worse!

They never promised anything. Can you point to anywhere that one of the devs made any semblance of a promise or stated they were doing to make Druid the way that you wanted it to be? And what way it that, just quietly? They never released any information about it at all, that was what we were all crying about before the reveal.

I’m sure there are plenty of people who think Druid has gone in the wrong direction, but there are many who think its the right direction indeed. Just because you think its not good, doesn’t mean it isn’t, also doesn’t mean its not exactly as intended.

What is good for one mode may not be for another, I talked about the meta being a lie in another thread and its true, literally any class is viable for PvE. The same is not the case for PvP or wanted for WvW, Druid fills those needs.

In any case, your expectations were unrealistic, in fact, any expectations were unrealistic because there was zero information about what Druid would be, everything was speculation. Even the speculation was for support.

So, you bought something, sight unseen, that you cannot return, based on opinion and expectations that you created yourself and when the product turned out different than you were expecting in your imagination, you want the person who designed it to lose their job? I mean, are you serious? Because that is exactly what you are asking for.

it is what we paid for and it is the majority of us who suffers. most did not expect a useless healer and some hoped it wouldn’t be a healer because the game was build to not require a healer and that made the game more challenging but will need some type of skill that can take away enemy buffs or add condi attacks. we have plenty of healing class and now a healing Druid?? there are things required to move forward and we don’t play well with pity because if the world works that way, then we would have never advance to the world we live in today. let me ask you thins, if you saw a cop who shot an innocent man and found out that the cop have a sick wife that he needs to take care of would you defend him too? and not let him go to jail?

in Ranger

Heimskarl Ashfiend.9582

in Ranger

anduriell.6280

There is a point where hyperbole starts to get hard to spectate, though, and while I’ll readily sympathize with the things you say – I’m having a hard time making it to the end of your posts lately.

Even if we had proven developer traction, they’re not going to fix everything overnight, ya’ know?

Yeh i agree lately i’m getting over the top. I’m sorry for that, mostly because you fellow forumers are who read this instead the people should be doing it, is just the sentiment of that Anet just does not care only wants more money like StarCitizen.

The Druid seems really rushed with not really new mechanics, The CAF is nothing more than a recently scrapped Tome of Courage.
It’s just a marketing campaign to steal from WoW players with the healer thing, same as ranger was at the beginning.
But that does not mean i don’t want the ranger /druid to be a finished product.
That makes me feel sad and powerless. I don’t understand how there is people delusional enough to defend a company interests over their own.

I TOLD YOU SO

in Ranger

Posted by: Razor.9872

Razor.9872

This thread man…this thread.

NSPride <3

in Ranger

Puck.9612

I love that berserkers got to run around all weekend literally 1 shotting people with gun flame but rangers needed the <24 hour nerf. GG anet.

And if boon stacking is such a problem why the kitten is HGH scrapper allowed to exist?

in Ranger

Zoef.2761

This thread is a perfect example of what u get when Anet or devs refuse to communicate. In the end people get so frustrated that they come with remarks that are not legitimate. However, it’s far too easy to refer to these comments and use them to dismiss the whole contents of the thread. I personally have no problem with the work of the dev in charge of ranger. I do have a problem with him being overruled by another developer on such short notice and with the appalling “quality” of the “fix”.

in Ranger

Posted by: lxghostxl.5097

lxghostxl.5097

This thread is a perfect example of what u get when Anet or devs refuse to communicate. In the end people get so frustrated that they come with remarks that are not legitimate. However, it’s far too easy to refer to these comments and use them to dismiss the whole contents of the thread. I personally have no problem with the work of the dev in charge of ranger. I do have a problem with him being overruled by another developer on such short notice and with the appalling “quality” of the “fix”.

he have to grow some.. never like the concept on druid heal and if they can make a miracle that change the system from no required healer to a required healer that does not make the game too unbalance even then it will still be garbage because it is impossible and players who like to 1v1 or do something solo will never get it.. now if someone tells me here that do not be a solo player? lol I will tell that noob that majority of our time is we play alone and use our own skill to finish the job even with other players around. only time we help is if we can interupt to save or gain buff from others.

in Ranger

AgitatedFox.5287

This is even worse!

Keep seeing you everywhere around the Ramger forums as a voice of slightly pessimistic, slightly patronising, voice of reason. It’s bizarre and it kinda makes me feel like you’re an Anet employee in disguise hahaha.

Yeh i agree lately i’m getting over the top. I’m sorry for that, mostly because you fellow forumers are who read this instead the people should be doing it, is just the sentiment of that Anet just does not care only wants more money like StarCitizen.

The Druid seems really rushed with not really new mechanics, The CAF is nothing more than a recently scrapped Tome of Courage.
It’s just a marketing campaign to steal from WoW players with the healer thing, same as ranger was at the beginning.
But that does not mean i don’t want the ranger /druid to be a finished product.
That makes me feel sad and powerless. I don’t understand how there is people delusional enough to defend a company interests over their own.

Anduriell, your intentions are pure and you’re as passionate a Ranger as we need around here. The Ranger community needs passionate people who have a desire to get anets attention. What we don’t need is the negative and pessimistic people like myself. Yes Anet are a company, but they’re also people. We’ve shot anet down and insulted them so much, i’m actually not surprised they don’t seem to want to help us.

If I could say anything to them it would be this: Yes, its your fault the ranger community are like this. But you can fix it! if they just gave us some EFFECTIVE tummy loving care and attention, we would be enormously thankful and end up worshiping the ground you walk on.

They’re good people at anet, good developers who allowed the Ranger in GW1 to be, actually quite good. I believe they can make it what it once was. They just need time… although 3 years didn’t seem to be enough. >_>

Ranger Danger!

in Ranger

OGDeadHead.8326

They’re good people at anet, good developers who allowed the Ranger in GW1 to be, actually quite good. I believe they can make it what it once was. They just need time… although 3 years didn’t seem to be enough. >_>

Hope never dies I guess!

in Ranger

Posted by: feight.2704

feight.2704

and what was the ranger in Gw1? a distracting shot spammer? a poison shot expert? some just refuse to go out of their ranger bubble, as if they were playing a ranger game. hello, this is a Rpg, There are roles, soft or hard, there are roles. being the most dedicated healer is but one role , amongst the dozen that already exist in the genre and the hundreds more that can be created. are we actually complaining that they are trying to broaden then game play?

in Ranger

Puck.9612

and what was the ranger in Gw1? a distracting shot spammer? a poison shot expert? some just refuse to go out of their ranger bubble, as if they were playing a ranger game. hello, this is a Rpg, There are roles, soft or hard, there are roles. being the most dedicated healer is but one role , amongst the dozen that already exist in the genre and the hundreds more that can be created. are we actually complaining that they are trying to broaden then game play?

Wot? Did you play GW1? Rangers were one of the most versatile classes thanks to expertise and stances. You don’t remember touch rangers, bunny thumpers, beast masters, interrupters, spirit spammers, stance rangers, heavy degen, etc. ?

Anyway, you guys have gotten off topic. There are plenty of threads discussing how boring druid is, this thread is for the bullkitten nerf WHaO received that is apparently being ignored by anet and forgotten by the ranger community. GG everyone.

in Ranger

Posted by: ProtoMarcus.7649

ProtoMarcus.7649

I’ll post this suggestion again for visiblity -

- Tweak the durations a little bit
- Remove the Might Stack limit
- Change the stability stack limit from 1 to 2 (there was no stability limit when the boon copy effect was added, stealth nerf on that one)

Suggested Durations:

• Quickness – From 2 to 4s
  • Protection – From 2 to 4s
  • Resistance – From 2 to 4s
  • Fury – From 3 to 8s
  • Stability – From 3 to 6s And make it 2 stacks max instead of 1
  • Swiftness – From 3 to 8s
  • Vigor – From 3 to 8s
  • Aegis – From 5s to 8s
  • Regeneration – from 5 to 8s
  • Retaliation – 5s is perfect
  • Might – From 10s to 8s but remove the stack limit

With such durations, it doesn’t feel unbalanced, and you at least feel some effect. With the current durations, you barely see any change in survivability or offense.

in Ranger

Posted by: ahhitsjamie.3294

ahhitsjamie.3294

bump

Any Devs with some feedback on intended changes and ETA from this thread? It’s lengthy enough at this point to merit a response beyond, “we’re watching/listening.”

Please? :/

in Ranger

Zoef.2761

bump

Any Devs with some feedback on intended changes and ETA from this thread? It’s lengthy enough at this point to merit a response beyond, “we’re watching/listening.”

Please? :/

Almost 1000 replies in this thread are not good enough to given even the smallest sign of a reply. Guess they want us to keep focusing on druid in the hope that this will go away. Just a matter of time.

in Ranger

Posted by: Wolfey.3407

Wolfey.3407

Popping in,
The developers are reading this still. They are not going to post anything until they are certain of any changes they are going to make.

The thread is not being ignored, just not being posted in at the moment. They don’t want to shoot them selves further in the foot by saying something and not following through with it 100%.

They also don’t want to start a chain reaction of: This class raged and got ton of responses from developers so now they hate ____ and ____. So now _ and _ rage and start expecting the same thing ranger go.

Again, It would be nice if they popped in and posted more; however, they are still reading this thread. (waits to get flamed).

Former PvP Forum Specialist
2015-2016
Fort Aspenwood

in Ranger

Posted by: Shadelang.3012

Shadelang.3012

Popping in,
The developers are reading this still. They are not going to post anything until they are certain of any changes they are going to make.

The thread is not being ignored, just not being posted in at the moment. They don’t want to shoot them selves further in the foot by saying something and not following through with it 100%.

They also don’t want to start a chain reaction of: This class raged and got ton of responses from developers so now they hate ____ and ____. So now _ and _ rage and start expecting the same thing ranger go.

Again, It would be nice if they popped in and posted more; however, they are still reading this thread. (waits to get flamed).

Thank you for the head sup wolfey. We appreciate it. (well…most of us do id guess.)

Ghost Yak

in Ranger

Posted by: Scrimschaw.5784

Scrimschaw.5784

Popping in,

Appreciate the update, Wolfey! Hope no one gives you a hard time about it

in Ranger

Posted by: Mr Pin.6728

Mr Pin.6728

I don’t see why anyone would give Wolfey a hard time about keeping us up to date. Its odd though that someone from outside the company is keeping communication open with the community but whatever, as long as its there I’ll take it.

I find it somewhat strange that they don’t know what to do. Our class sucks right now. We know our class sucks right now. The community and other professions know our class sucks right now. I really can’t see too many people complaining about rangers getting some balance tweaks. But hey I guess all kinds exist.

Really they should just make a change and let it ride for a while, see how the balance plays out. They sure aren’t gonna make a strides to getting ranger in shape by just reading the forums. Ooo Oooo! This is where I get to quote “Bring it On” Ready?

“Be aggressive! B-E aggressive!”

Ah, lame movie for a lame class. Feels right somehow.

in Ranger

Zoef.2761

Popping in,

Good to know that at least one person is willing to act as a spokesman for devs. Would be even better if one dev could find the time to say they’re on top of this. No answers required yet lol. Just one line. Too much to ask?? I dont think so.

in Ranger

AgitatedFox.5287

Popping in,

Cool and all, but why couldn’t they have told us this?

Ranger Danger!

in Ranger

Posted by: Unholy Pillager.3791

Unholy Pillager.3791

Popping in,

The problem with this line of reasoning is twofold:

1) Roy already does give that kind of feedback/discussion on the revenant subforum.

2) No other profession has been bottom of the barrel since launch, in every part of the game. You’ve had dungeon groups looking for anything but ranger, you’ve had tournaments where ranger was the only profession not represented. As an engineer main, ranger needs the feedback, the help, and the attention more than any other profession in the game, by far. You have to help the ones that need it the most, and anyone from any other profession that thinks that their profession needs help more desperately than ranger does is deluding themselves.

in Ranger

Rizo.9534

Popping in,

1) Roy already does give that kind of feedback/discussion on the revenant subforum.

2) No other profession has been bottom of the barrel since launch, in every part of the game. You’ve had dungeon groups looking for anything but ranger, you’ve had tournaments where ranger was the only profession not represented. As an engineer main, ranger needs the feedback, the help, and the attention more than any other profession in the game, by far. You have to help the ones that need it the most, and anyone from any other profession that thinks that their profession needs help more desperately than ranger does is deluding themselves.

As owner of Champion Genius, Champion Paragon, Champion Phantom, Champion Shadow, Champion Legionnaire and Champion Hunter Titles, i’m 200% agree with you!
They have to fully concentrate on Ranger, because it almost pass “Point of No Return” already.

in Ranger

Posted by: Wolfey.3407

Wolfey.3407

Popping in,

As owner of Champion Genius, Champion Paragon, Champion Phantom, Champion Shadow, Champion Legionnaire and Champion Hunter Titles, i’m 200% agree with you!
They have to fully concentrate on Ranger, because it almost pass “Point of No Return” already.

I see what you did there :P

If I here anything else, I’ll drop by and tell you what I know. Till then… ill just enjoy my coffee and and bounce back and forth between PvP and Ranger reading.

Former PvP Forum Specialist
2015-2016
Fort Aspenwood

in Ranger

Posted by: DoogySnowStalker.2069

DoogySnowStalker.2069

Hope they do remove the might cap on WHaO at least, maintaining might on the pet without Fortifying Bond is a pain. Was having a blast in PvE when I was watching my pet crit 4-6k constantly because of the might uptime achieved through WHaO.

Is a Warrior just a pet without a Ranger?

in Ranger

Posted by: Razor.9872

Razor.9872

Popping in,

Cool and all, but why couldn’t they have told us this?

True, but then you would also have people complaining that that is all the devs ever say.

NSPride <3

in Ranger

Posted by: Nike.2631

Nike.2631

Come on, I’m STILL laughing that for even one second they let a version of WHaO exist much less get to the live servers that you could have four Guards click Feel my Wrath, and then you had PERMA QUICKNESS until you left the map… With Ranger being better than most professions at adding even more quickness duration from time to time so that each cast of your heal actually built up your buffer even higher…

Quickeness on pet swap and Sigils of rage just make it more ridiculous.

“You keep saying ‘its unfair.’
I wonder what your basis for comparison is…”
- Jareth, King of Goblins.