We need more pets!

We need more pets!

in Ranger

Posted by: Wing Leigh.3795

Wing Leigh.3795

Raptors, Doylaks, Griffons, Thundershrimp, VERY Tiny Wurms, Rockdog, Bats, Barracuda, Grub, Mosquitos, Firefly, Marmox, Siamoth, Skale, and Char-

Nevermind that last part.

So far there are very few actual pets, and 3-4 reskins of the same pet. It’s annoying and I’d like some diversity in my pets, the main thing about rangers..

There are 13 different models in Guild Wars 2, excluding reskins such as Red Moa to Pink Moa.

There are 25 different models in the original Guild Wars, excluding reskins such as Jingle Bear and Polar Bear.

What do you think? Shouldn’t we at least be even with the original game?

Even if it was things like Crocodiles, Flamingos, and Albino Rats, it’d be a nice change of pace from the very few pets we have to select now.

We need more pets!

in Ranger

Posted by: Frostfang.5109

Frostfang.5109

I agree with:

Griffons
Raptors
Rockdogs
Bats

Add –
Dolphin

Marmoxes and Dolyaks would just clog up the visibility in combat… Thay are way too large and massive.

Siamoth’s are already tamable;)

Kima & Co

We need more pets!

in Ranger

Wing Leigh.3795

Well, I for one want a Doylak so much.

To add to my point, almost everything I mentioned has been tamed.

Rockdogs, Griffons, and Raptors by Ogres.
Doylaks in GW1 were ridden by Dwarves and are tamed to transfer materials now.
Every hatchling Wurm is neutral unless provoked. And if they are anything like Devourers then if you raise them at birth they will be alright with you.
Grubs stay neutral in most Sylvari areas.
Thundershrimp are ALWAYS neutral and I remember seeing a very tiny one with a particular Quaggan.

And let’s face it. Everyone wants a Charr pet. Haha.

We need more pets!

in Ranger

Posted by: Unholy Pillager.3791

Unholy Pillager.3791

Well, I for one want a Doylak so much.

To add to my point, almost everything I mentioned has been tamed.

Rockdogs, Griffons, and Raptors by Ogres.
Doylaks in GW1 were ridden by Dwarves and are tamed to transfer materials now.
Every hatchling Wurm is neutral unless provoked. And if they are anything like Devourers then if you raise them at birth they will be alright with you.
Grubs stay neutral in most Sylvari areas.
Thundershrimp are ALWAYS neutral and I remember seeing a very tiny one with a particular Quaggan.

And let’s face it. Everyone wants a Charr pet. Haha.

Charr pet? You want a pet that’s not only stronger and faster than you, but smarter as well? I don’t see how that’s supposed to work…

We need more pets!

in Ranger

Posted by: Dukenikum.3982

Dukenikum.3982

how about a Dragon pet XD… flys like the bird pets but has heavy damage and a flame thrower move :O

We need more pets!

in Ranger

Wing Leigh.3795

Charr pet? You want a pet that’s not only stronger and faster than you, but smarter as well? I don’t see how that’s supposed to work…

It’s called a joke…

We need more pets!

in Ranger

Posted by: Unholy Pillager.3791

Unholy Pillager.3791

I’m being a humorless kitten, I know.