What about shortbow : (?

in Ranger

Posted by: mistt.3698

mistt.3698

i see great changes to us with the longbow but what about the shortbow ?? thought shortbow more style of the stealth type + its now only 900 range i think the stealth should go for the shortbow or some changes to it ..

in Ranger

Posted by: Nuka Cola.8520

Nuka Cola.8520

I think they consider it as a great weapon because everyone uses it not being aware thakittens not like we have choice

Fact: every Thief tells you to “l2p” when the subject is to nerf stealth.

in Ranger

Posted by: Zenith.7301

Zenith.7301

They think it’s good because BM bunkers use it.

Apparently just because the auto is useful for condition builds it means the weapon is fine with its grabage poison spread and # 4 skill making the pet apply bleed instead when pets apply unmodified bleed damage.

in Ranger

Posted by: darkace.8925

darkace.8925

As a LB guy who loved the 20 stacks of vulnerability I opened every fight with, I sorely wish they’d have made the SB the stealth weapon.

in Ranger

Posted by: Miflett.3472

Miflett.3472

I too think of shortbow when I think of stealth; adding a short stealth on the daze would have been nice, then all they would have needed to do was to tweak the spread on the #2 poison. Now that I think about it SB #3 evading back into stealth would have great interactions with the daze instead.

For the longbow all that was really needed after the damage increase was a further minimum range decrease on the autoattack damage modifiers and a cut back on the precast of volley.

Leader of Grim Omen [GO]

(edited by Miflett.3472)

in Ranger

Posted by: elprimo.4398

elprimo.4398

The longbow will slowly took the SB job

in Ranger

Posted by: Shiren.9532

Shiren.9532

The shortbow got kitten on when it didn’t need to be for sure, but the longbow needed this stealth more.

in Ranger

Posted by: darkace.8925

darkace.8925

The shortbow got kitten on when it didn’t need to be for sure, but the longbow needed this stealth more.

Needed this stealth? Or needed something? Take stealth out of the equation and ask yourself “does Hunter’s Shot need to be changed?”

in Ranger

Posted by: F I R S T.3976

F I R S T.3976

if they put stealth on SB, the rangers would be consider “over powered” and its back to the drawing board for the ranger. once nerfed, everyone cries. =p

What doesn’t kill you makes you stronger

in Ranger

Posted by: Conan.8046

Conan.8046

Short bow is already very good.