What kind a trap build is it?

in Ranger

Posted by: SkyChef.5432

SkyChef.5432

Instant down 2 of us in his trap. We didn’t see him at all & being rez by a following companion. He just disappeared w/o even bother to fight our lone companion. I had full health at 22K.

People are too serious of their knowledge.

(edited by SkyChef.5432)

in Ranger

Posted by: Justine.6351

Justine.6351

flame trap, vipers nest, spike trap, ancient seeds.

pretty nasty surprise, I’ve stepped on those kinds of random piles on occasion.

added it up,
26.5k dmg in ~ 4seconds ;-)

(edited by Justine.6351)

in Ranger

Posted by: Gwaihir.1745

Gwaihir.1745

4s is a lot of time to react to a bomb.

in Ranger

Justine.6351

4s is a lot of time to react to a bomb.

Unblockable hard cc/immobilize/pulsing condi dmg go along way on an unsuspecting foe.

in Ranger

Posted by: Irijia.6073

Irijia.6073

Are these sorts of things the reason why they took away our ability to throw traps? I miss being able to do that on the PvE side of things. =/

in Ranger

Justine.6351

Are these sorts of things the reason why they took away our ability to throw traps? I miss being able to do that on the PvE side of things. =/

they claimed it wasn’t thematic for rangers to have grenades.

pretty sure it had more to do with trapper runes and people throwing traps where they wouldn’t get stepped on + they were merging traits and decided throw traps was the thing to cull so it could be a minor trait.

in Ranger

SkyChef.5432

We kinda saw him before he stealth. I was just surprised that he didn’t show up to finish our companion. I would.
I would look for him next time to see how a trap build could fight.

in Ranger

Posted by: Jim Hunter.6821

Jim Hunter.6821

We kinda saw him before he stealth. I was just surprised that he didn’t show up to finish our companion. I would.

Well he either decided it’s best to get the hell out of there since he just blew all of his cooldowns, or he decided you all must be extremely new since 2 of you went down so easily to 1 condi bomb and he decided to be merciful.

Also known as Puck when my account isn’t suspended
LGN

in Ranger

SkyChef.5432

Well he either decided it’s best to get the hell out of there since he just blew all of his cooldowns, or he decided you all must be extremely new since 2 of you went down so easily to 1 condi bomb and he decided to be merciful.

Sure there is always 1st time for everything, including you. Read my sig to see if it applies to you. It must.

PS: I doubt you would understand its meaning & where it comes from. It doesn’t mean I’m saying you are stupid & assume too much w/ limited info provided, though.

(edited by SkyChef.5432)

in Ranger

Posted by: trunks.5249

trunks.5249

i run a build sort of like this and yeah sometimes i can not stick around if all my traps and sos is on cd

master jedi david

in Ranger

Posted by: Jim Hunter.6821

Jim Hunter.6821

Sure there is always 1st time for everything, including you. Read my sig to see if it applies to you. It must.

PS: I doubt you would understand its meaning & where it comes from. It doesn’t mean I’m saying you are stupid & assume too much w/ limited info provided, though.

Judging by the saltiness of your response I’m going to assume he didn’t leave due to cooldowns.

Also known as Puck when my account isn’t suspended
LGN

in Ranger

Posted by: Cufufalating.8479

Cufufalating.8479

Judging by the saltiness of your response I’m going to assume he didn’t leave due to cooldowns.

Ouch

Cufufalating – Ranger / Part-Time Mesmer
Gunnar’s Hold