What runes?

What runes?

in Ranger

Posted by: Proxeum.8351

Proxeum.8351

Hey guys, just wondering what your opinions are, im going for a more of a burst build, mainly relying on crits and crit damage, what runes would you recommend? ive thought about ogre,scholar and divinty.

just want your opinion on this, cheers.

What runes?

in Ranger

Posted by: DumpTruck.2945

DumpTruck.2945

ya im going the same route and it looks like the superior run of ranger is a good one but im trying to do more research to find a more viable build… im mixing power toughness vitality on my gear and the runes are going to have the critical damage and precision.. not too sure how it will work though lol…..

Bleedingmascara – Lvl 80 Ranger
Fort ASSpenwood – The Many Beards of Liam Neeson[MBLN]

What runes?

in Ranger

Posted by: Endymion.2369

Endymion.2369

I’ve been trying to find the same thing. But none of the 6/6 ones really seem all that great. I was looking at adventurer, and ogre. I’m mostly a conditions build and bleeds can’t crit as far as i know. But i’m also a burning build so … not sure which rune to go with. I’m a 30/20/20/0/0 trait build atm.

Suggestions?

Brirelle – Lvl 80 Human Ranger
How much time does it take to kill a shortbow ranger? 40 milliseconds.

What runes?

in Ranger

Posted by: agnostAnts.7065

agnostAnts.7065

Coming from someone who hasn’t really made a burst build. If you’re looking for crit and crit damage, you might consider runes of the eagle or ranger? gives precision and crit damage. and if the 6/6 effects (eagle = +5% dmg on foes < 50% health, ranger +5% dmg if you have a companion), you might think about grabbing 4 superior and 2 major. It gives you 10% added crit damage, though 6/6 Div would give you 12%, but they’d also give you far more precision than Div would.

What runes?

in Ranger

Posted by: Aviden.7091

Aviden.7091

Personally I’ve been running Superior Rune of the Pack:

(1): +25 Power
(2): +20% swiftness duration.
(3): +50 Power
(4): 5% chance to grant nearby allies might, fury, and swiftness when you attack. (Cooldown: 10s)
(5): +90 Power
(6): +100 Precision

Everything is pretty solid except the 4th ability does not grant these boons to anyone nearby. The animation will trigger but that’s it. Also, it functions only when you get hit, like the other runes, despite the description saying “on your attack”

The 100 extra precision is nice, but I think I want to try going for more crit damage considering I already run a Superior Sigil of Perception on my alternate weapon set.

What runes?

in Ranger

Posted by: Tynee.9427

Tynee.9427

Is this for WVW or spvp for WVW I would highly recommend Rune of the centuar and the 20 second heal with warhorn for perma speed for group
.(1): +25 Power
(2): +15% Bleed Duration
(3): +50 Power
(4): +20% Swiftness Duration
(5): +90 Power
(6): When you use a heal skill you and all nearby allies gain swiftness for 10 seconds. (cooldown: 10s)

If spvp then I agree with poster above me rune of the pack

What runes?

in Ranger

Posted by: neoxide.7320

neoxide.7320

Rune of the Ranger

What runes?

in Ranger

Posted by: Sir Wai.4052

Sir Wai.4052

K, the best I found so far is Rune of the Eagle, if you use the I want higher crit % then why not use jewels in your armor? I runs 20/25/20/5/0 build. This is mostly for wvwvw but i do also dominate against some players in 1vs1,
Longbow/great sword