Which Prefix?

Which Prefix?

in Ranger

Posted by: Kyrne.1590

Kyrne.1590

Hey all,

I tend to roll PVE, with shortbow / sword, rocking traps and condi damage.

unsure what gear prefix i should go for? I have Rampager currently, but would Carrion or Rabid be better suited?

Thanks

Which Prefix?

in Ranger

Posted by: Advent.6193

Advent.6193

I mainline a BM condi setup, and occasionally go trap-style. I personally went for a combo of Rabid and Dire. Although, my own build’s generally S/D/dual Axe. You could also offhand WH, for blasting trap combo fields.

Malegryne (Sylvari Mesmer), Lannka (Asura Thief) – Ferguson’s Crossing: [PRD/BRB/OMFG]
Other 80s: Any but Warrior

Which Prefix?

in Ranger

Posted by: Thaddeus.4891

Thaddeus.4891

You shouldn’t go for condition in PvE unless you are only soloing stuff. In group, condition is not good.

If you can survive with Rampager, don’t go with Carrion or Rabid. Go with Sinister, the new stats. If you have some difficulty to survive with Rampager and really need more defensive stats, then make a mix of Sinister and Rabid, as a Ranger you don’t really need much more HP. A little bit of toughness from a couple piece of Rabid with give you a better return than the hp you will get from Carrion. Also, the precision from Rabid will give you more damage than the power from Carrion.

Thaddeauz [xQCx]- QC GUILD

Which Prefix?

in Ranger

Posted by: Kyrne.1590

Kyrne.1590

I know condi is not the best, but we just play casualy with a group of 5 friends.

Might pick up some sinister then, as I tend to survive okay with ramp gear.

Thanks.