WvW Frontliner Power/BM-Build for Zerg

WvW Frontliner Power/BM-Build for Zerg

in Ranger

Posted by: Oak da Vite.9054

Oak da Vite.9054

With the new beastmastery grandmaster skill I’m thinking about a BM/Power build. Depending on the numbers of the skill, the additional group healing can give you some more group support.

The aim is, to support the frontline with healing, precision and conditionremove. The build is not for monsterblobbing, but for groups and fights up to 30 people on lower tier servers.

I know, it depends very much on wether the pet survives, but I hope with traits in beastmastery and additional healig there might be some hope. Maybe it is worth a try.

http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vMAQRBHhx+0IjK9r2wiFLctGIWPI0+H07BtiFAcFQVK/4Kr9A-zkCBoLFRjmEAjWGioOI03gUBwZPFRjtMqIasKbYqXER1BAQA43+Wo/Wo/mUAMpMC-w

The rest might be clear:
Marksmanship: Spotter is a must for groupsupport, when you are traited in marksmanship. The passive boons from signets support you and your pet while they give you some escape buttons when you are low health.
Beastmastery: All ist focused on the new grandmaster, when that has bad stats the whole build is crap.
Other traitlines: Choose as you want.

Armor and Accessoirs: Depending on the rest of the group damage can be increased by using more knights, cavalier or even berserker instead of soldiers. Runes of Melandru for less condition duration.

Pets: Bears for max survivability of the pet. Drakes for more damage and explofinishers.

Weapons: Axe/horn or greatsword for running and weapon change. Sword/axe for fighting.

Da Vite – Miller’s Sound
Last Phoenix [Nix]