Posted by: Vandiros.8375

Vandiros.8375

this my new ranger video after last patch

Enjoy

WvW Ranger Bleeding

in Ranger

Posted by: SpellOfIniquity.1780

SpellOfIniquity.1780

Good vid! I’d like to try out a bleed build myself, I’ve really been enjoying shortbow and I’ve always loved stacking bleeds on my Necro.

Also, I don’t mean to be a critic but you should start using your heals sooner :P. Around 85 – 90% health is a good time to drop it, you’ll jump back to 100% and by the time you need it again it’ll be off cooldown. Still, good video!

Necromancer, Ranger, Warrior, Engineer
Champion: Phantom, Hunter, Legionnaire, Genius
WvW rank: Diamond Colonel | Maguuma

WvW Ranger Bleeding

in Ranger

Posted by: ItIsFinished.9462

ItIsFinished.9462

this my new ranger video after last patch

Enjoy

Video has been removed

Arrow Slanger »—> »—> »—>
The Never Ending Repertoire of Ranger Builds
Salt of the Earth {SALT} Crystal Desert© ~~Dragon Rank~~

WvW Ranger Bleeding

in Ranger

Vandiros.8375

removed by mistake ill download again :P

WvW Ranger Bleeding

in Ranger

Vandiros.8375

WvW Ranger Bleeding

in Ranger

Posted by: cpapanicola.7165

cpapanicola.7165

i would love to get my eyes on that build :P but great jod man

WvW Ranger Bleeding

in Ranger

Posted by: Robyn Yew.6072

Robyn Yew.6072

nice vid but I didn’t see any 1v1s with any theifs or engineers that wernt under lvled or there just to group gank you. How well do you do against them and what’s your build?

}|{Rhbyn Yew}|{ Sylvari Ranger 80
born to Isle Of Janthir

WvW Ranger Bleeding

in Ranger

Posted by: Dis Wiz Raps.7240

Dis Wiz Raps.7240

Great video

Would you mind sharing the build?

WvW Ranger Bleeding

in Ranger

Posted by: shogei.8015

shogei.8015

Yes, what are the traits and equipment?

Guild warrior for life!

WvW Ranger Bleeding

in Ranger

Posted by: Himei.5379

Himei.5379

I run a similar build for WvW. He might be using Rabid armor with Rabid Trinkets and weapons, if you are primary solo roaming, its the best build. I’m usually with the zerg. If running in the zerg, Dire Gear with Rabid weapons and Trinkets is best.

http://en.gw2skills.net/editor/?fEAQFAWhEmKbsR3wjDAhHEwQBTGdoh8gFA-jgxAYfAqAQyrIasF3ioxqrxUuER1A-e

Spike Trap stays on your bar, the 2nd trap can be anything but Flame trap has fastest cooldown. The 3rd utility skill can be anything to fit the situation, I normally have Signet of the hunt for movement speed and swap it out quick before initiating in combat for Signet of Hunt or Sharpening stone. You will be mid to front line in the zerg battle so be sure to use healing spring with warhorn 5 for the AoE Heal.

Empathic Bond can be swap for Bark Skin also if in zerg fights but cant be beat in 1vX fights.

WvW Ranger Bleeding

in Ranger

Posted by: Wreck.2634

Wreck.2634

I run a similar build for WvW. He might be using Rabid armor with Rabid Trinkets and weapons, if you are primary solo roaming, its the best build. I’m usually with the zerg. If running in the zerg, Dire Gear with Rabid weapons and Trinkets is best.

http://en.gw2skills.net/editor/?fEAQFAWhEmKbsR3wjDAhHEwQBTGdoh8gFA-jgxAYfAqAQyrIasF3ioxqrxUuER1A-e

Spike Trap stays on your bar, the 2nd trap can be anything but Flame trap has fastest cooldown. The 3rd utility skill can be anything to fit the situation, I normally have Signet of the hunt for movement speed and swap it out quick before initiating in combat for Signet of Hunt or Sharpening stone. You will be mid to front line in the zerg battle so be sure to use healing spring with warhorn 5 for the AoE Heal.

Empathic Bond can be swap for Bark Skin also if in zerg fights but cant be beat in 1vX fights.

Pretty sure that links to an ele build.

WvW Ranger Bleeding

in Ranger

Himei.5379

Wow, thats weird. Here’s the link again.

http://gw2skills.net/editor/?fNMQNBHhVakRlyVbXxmFqWDIIErCa/G2yOJbbCpA-T1RAABA8EAET5HT7PE9pAAJ1fIUfQbKBBA-w

WvW Ranger Bleeding

in Ranger

Posted by: Omnitek.3876

Omnitek.3876

Wow, thats weird. Here’s the link again.

http://gw2skills.net/editor/?fNMQNBHhVakRlyVbXxmFqWDIIErCa/G2yOJbbCpA-T1RAABA8EAET5HT7PE9pAAJ1fIUfQbKBBA-w

The build I run when roaming. Except I use torch instead of WH. Can be fun.

A L T S
Skritt Happens

WvW Ranger Bleeding

in Ranger

Vandiros.8375

WvW Ranger Bleeding

in Ranger

Vandiros.8375

Oops miss to add run
x6 superior rune of the krait

WvW Ranger Bleeding

in Ranger

Posted by: Cufufalating.8479

Cufufalating.8479

Nice video Always enjoy seeing SB get used, its such a powerful weapon I find it bizarre that most people seem to prefer A/T+S/D.

I find it odd that you use SE over Flame Trap, but still, all very nice.

Cufufalating – Ranger / Part-Time Mesmer
Gunnar’s Hold

WvW Ranger Bleeding

in Ranger

Posted by: shadowpass.4236

shadowpass.4236

SE? What is that?

I was a power ranger before it was cool.
Guild Leader of Favorable Winds [Wind]

WvW Ranger Bleeding

in Ranger

Himei.5379

Oops miss to add run
x6 superior rune of the krait

The revised Rune of the Krait is awesome but to me, doesnt do well with Rangers since the cooldowns on our elites are too long to use frequently PLUS we are going to use Entangle which roots the enemy, so the Torment is kinda wasted IMO but its still fun as heck to play with it since its extra conditions for the enemy to clear poison and bleed ticks.

WvW Ranger Bleeding

in Ranger

Vandiros.8375

i think krait best for condi build